What's crossing your mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at a loss as to what I should plant in that flower bed. :confused: It's a spotty mix of sun and shade.

You get those days when it doesn't matter what's good, you still hate yourself. I'm having one of those. Actually having a few of those, around 30 a month sometimes. Doesn't matter what anyone says to try and cheer me up, I just hate being me. When pain is your constant companion, it gets hard to want to wake up and start a day with it and can't wait until the day is finally over and I have peace from it. Just gets a bit worrisome when I start thinking on which day I don't want to wake up any more because enough is enough and waking up just isn't worth it.

Anyway, that's what was crossing my mind and hope everyone has a great weekend. :)

bugs%2Bdaffy.gif

The emperor may have new clothes, but he is the same uncaring jerk as he always was.

Good vibes from you, FS, thanks :rose: but it gets a bit much, I'm no fighter, and words really can do harm.

Good vibes from you, FS, thanks :rose: but it gets a bit much, I'm no fighter, and words really can do harm.

((Hugs))

Don't let them get you down. Remember that you do matter, and you will always matter.

And, maybe, seek support from friends when feeling weak.

You get those days when it doesn't matter what's good, you still hate yourself. I'm having one of those. Actually having a few of those, around 30 a month sometimes. Doesn't matter what anyone says to try and cheer me up, I just hate being me. When pain is your constant companion, it gets hard to want to wake up and start a day with it and can't wait until the day is finally over and I have peace from it. Just gets a bit worrisome when I start thinking on which day I don't want to wake up any more because enough is enough and waking up just isn't worth it.

Anyway, that's what was crossing my mind and hope everyone has a great weekend. :)

kiss28.gif

((Hugs))

Don't let them get you down. Remember that you do matter, and you will always matter.

And, maybe, seek support from friends when feeling weak.

Thank you, Terranim, but nothing to worry over. Notice I said "it", not referring to myself :)
It isn't weakness, as much as incredulity and a low tolerance for arrogance, disguised as assertiveness.

Not everyone is going to like me...something I will just have to deal with.

This is so very personal from you, RC and having shared and appreciated the good feelings you always bring to this Forum, I pray you can get comfort, in some way, which will ease your pain, even a little, and give you the strength and spirit to get up another day, and another, and then the next. *warm hug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back