What's a man's motive?

I am so fucking tired of this bullshit of generalizing every single man because some are perverts. Amazingly, I have no desire to fuck every single woman. Like most men, I have the ability to function in society understanding that there are more important reasons to engage with anybody than just sexual reasons.

I know it would be much easier for all women to think all men think this way. We don't. Some don't think this way at all. But keep on spewing this hatred-filled speech, because I know some men deserve to be thought of this way, but not all of us.
i read the post you're referencing as "a man kissing on your neck and hugging you like that is a heterosexual male after sex" rather than "all hetero males are after sex with every woman they see
Okay. There are social norms and civilized behavior to consider.

Unless the guy is mentally deranged, putting your lips on another person's neck, grabbing their shoulders to "massage", or sticking your nose in their hair to sniff are intimately "too close for comfort" when dealing with another person with whom they know is married or in a long-term relationship. Merely the optics of being seen by another third person places the married one at risk and becomes a threat to that married one!!! So, at the very least the guy doing it is exceedingly selfish, and completely ignorant of you and your situation or feelings!

And even if it's done in private with no chance of a third person observing it, that guy is pushing the limits to provoke a response from the woman. So, it's a provocative act! He's trying to elicit some response from you, either positive or negative, then based on your response, he'll decide what to do next ... push further? or make an excuse such as "Oh, it's just my culture".

He's ultimately fishing for sex!!! Unless the woman has been dropping hints or starting the flirting, he's a pervert or sexual predator.
the OP says they've encouraged and welcomed the behaviour, and since they are both married she's as much responsible for what happens next as he is and makes them equally selfish (or not)

Everybody's different. I still don't feel comfortable shaking hands since covid, so I just greet everyone I meet with a long, open-mouth kiss.
There's a reason you're my favorite.....

i read the post you're referencing as "a man kissing on your neck and hugging you like that is a heterosexual male after sex" rather than "all hetero males are after sex with every woman they see

the OP says they've encouraged and welcomed the behaviour, and since they are both married she's as much responsible for what happens next as he is and makes them equally selfish (or not)
So, ... as I said:
"So, it's a provocative act! He's trying to elicit some response from you, either positive or negative, then based on your response, he'll decide what to do next ... push further? ...
He's ultimately fishing for sex!!! "

Such behavior is sexual, and the one doing it will eventually always want more. And she's allowing it to continue and encouraging it! So, she wants more, too!

At what point does "cheating" in a marriage start: When the P enters the V, or when they emotionally want and encourage it?

A man has been flirty with me for a few weeks whenever I see him out. Recently he gave me a hug, talked some more then gave me another hug, kissed my cheek and then 3 kisses to my neck.

So is he interested, guys you all don't just go around kissing a woman's neck do you?
Just my humble opinion.... he's trying to get to your vajay, Jay. The man is very possible a narcissist " Smirking, I nailed the neighbors wife", all the while quietly laughing at your husband, who believes you are being faithful.... guy's like this don't give two shits about any one all he wants is what his neighbor has... if it destroys your marriage he would not, could not care less, he's off to the next conquest...... just my opinion.... if it were me I'd knee him square in the nuts for being so forward. In short he's a jackass... in my humble opinion... please remember I'm a crossdressing person, I've encountered these types of people...... they are shallow and slick and sleazy. Go love, hug your husband....

Last edited:
The man's motive is that he wants to fuck you, hopefully without consequences. That's a given for any heterosexual man. Next question is if you can both deal with that - will that be enough or do either of you want more?
To be fair, a normal heterosexual man KNOWS there is always consequences of some sort (many good, some bad....but always a consequence).......strange little creepy heterosexual men that kiss you multiple times on the next because you said hello to him? Yeah, prolly a touch oblivious of consequences

He's way over the flirting line. He's making a serious pass at you and not being coy about it. You need to either shut him down immediately before he goes further or show him your interested in him too and see where that goes.

Without knowing your relationship with your husband, it's hard to say more than that.

Back