What would you do if Lit shut down tomorrow?

Play more on another site and be thankful that I'm not dependent on Lit to talk to my friends.

PS: Considering that for over a year, they haven't bothered to fix the ability to fill out a profile, which is so basic on every free site, however they generate revenue here, it's certainly not from the forums. I see it as very possible that one day the forums could simply disappear.

I wonder how many among us would pay for membership if they could no longer afford to support this without dues.

Last edited:
Play more on another site and be thankful that I'm not dependent on Lit to talk to my friends.

PS: Considering that for over a year, they haven't bothered to fix the ability to fill out a profile, which is so basic on every free site, however they generate revenue here, it's certainly not from the forums. I see it as very possible that one day the forums could simply disappear.

I wonder how many among us would pay for membership if they could no longer afford to support this without dues.

Exactly

Just for interest: I have been enjoying another site that is similar to Literotica.

https://www.lushstories.com/

It has a lot of similarities to Lit: variety of written stories, a forum, a chat service, etc.

Back