What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being far enough along now to feel my daughter moving inside of me. It always makes me giggle (she's still too small for her kicks and punches to hurt) which usually earns me an odd look or two from my doctors at work, which only makes me chuckle more.

Butteflies

Being far enough along now to feel my daughter moving inside of me. It always makes me giggle (she's still too small for her kicks and punches to hurt) which usually earns me an odd look or two from my doctors at work, which only makes me chuckle more.

I still think back to that time 17 yrs ago and remember it fondly!! Enjoy!:D

I still think back to that time 17 yrs ago and remember it fondly!! Enjoy!:D

I am! She was a total surprise and I never thought I'd actually enjoy being pregnant (heck my plan was not to have kids and just enjoy being an Aunt when my siblings got around to making me one) but I'm loving it!

A text...it didn't really say anything but to receive it was enough.

Yesterday was like groundhog day...moving again. God knows what the neighbours think.

But whatever. I laughed a lot yesterday and for that i am grateful.:rose:

Summer

Yeah, schools out! Yeah, schools out! Yeah, schools out! Yeah, schools out! Yeah, schools out!:D

No more kiddys
No more books
No more students dirty looks!

Can you tell I am happy:heart:

a phone call this morning at 345 am asking me what in gods name am I doing awake.. and I said thinking about you ... and he said you shouldnt be awake at this hour unless I am there and even if I were there you should be asleep.. made me smile.. :kiss:

Bunny talking me into dressing up as "school-kitty" for her to take pictures of me. LMAOOOOO!

Getting sent home from work sick..... no seriously, it makes me happy that I actually work somewhere where they want me to be well in order to work.

What a bizzare concept:rolleyes:

Waking up this morning knowing, really knowing deep inside me, that one day *we* shall be together... made me actually more than smile.

A talk with a close friend lastnight/this morning and then my submissive this morning/morning.:rose:

Missing you both.

Knowing that I might get the hull paint on my sail boat, get it launched, and be out on the Barnegat Bay sailing again this weekend makes me really smile.
My face reflected in the mirror covered in blue dust looking like a raccoon smurf after sanding the hull last night made me laugh.

Raccoon Smurf

Knowing that I might get the hull paint on my sail boat, get it launched, and be out on the Barnegat Bay sailing again this weekend makes me really smile.
My face reflected in the mirror covered in blue dust looking like a raccoon smurf after sanding the hull last night made me laugh.

Reading this post made me lol. A good imagination can be an awesome thing.

Good for you, have fun with the wind in your face for the rest of us.

Well this was last night.. BUT.....

Finally getting my phone and internet back after almost 4 hours without.. :eek:

A nice talk with someone I respect VERY highly and finding out he is proud of me for accomplishing a task he gave to me.... and proud of myself for DOING it.. :heart:

a nice long conversation with my SIR.... :heart: and knowing he is as excited as I am to see each other in a few days.. :cattail:

A women without her man is nothing.

A women; without her, man is nothing.

:D

You make me smile.... a lot. You know that?

-----------------------------------------------------

Shoe shopping for the fashionista thread this morning. GOD I love shoes.
3 am phone calls. *giggles*

A women without her man is nothing.

A women; without her, man is nothing.

:D

Punctuation is awesome, isn't it? :)

For me, today, it was this tidbit in a conversation:

Friend: "How the hell can you be so chipper when you have so much work to do?"
Me: "Caffeine!"
Friend: "Girl, there isn't enough caffeine in the world..."

He's got a sexy voice, too, so it always makes me smile at least a very little to get to talk to him on the phone. :cattail:

Oh my, oh my, oh my, hearing from someone very special for the first time in ages...and right after they had been uppermost in my mind for a few days. Seems these connections don't die.:nana:

Catalina:catroar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back