What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle police address new Wash. marijuana law

Or as Spangenthal-Lee put it: "The police department believes that, under state law, you may responsibly get baked, order some pizzas and enjoy a 'Lord of the Rings' marathon in the privacy of your own home, if you want to."​

The paragraph above is the key point of the article, but you can read the whole thing if you want by clicking the link in the headline above. :)

Or as Spangenthal-Lee put it: "The police department believes that, under state law, you may responsibly get baked, order some pizzas and enjoy a 'Lord of the Rings' marathon in the privacy of your own home, if you want to."​

The paragraph above is the key point of the article, but you can read the whole thing if you want by clicking the link in the headline above. :)

Seattle is among the most literate cities in the U.S.

Everybody weeds.

Ripped a hole in the crotch area of my mom's fishnet pantyhose about a mith ago....smiled when i saw it in her drawer

Waking with my man in my arms, but then came on here and seen that the trolls bashed me. :(
Sorry for negitivity - I need a cheer-up!

Last day of Roman Cities (I liked that class) and knowing I'm almost finished with another semester. Baby steps. I'll get there.

Bwahahaha! Stuff like this makes me proud to be a Washingtonian.

While doing laundry this morning, I found twenty dollars. That pretty well seals it. It's going to be a good day.

How people can't handle the fact that I don't have a cell phone. I am coming up with some great excuses about why not though. Apparently having no interest in having one is not a reason. I am on conspiracy theories at the moment so saying that I don't want the government to track my movements through my phone.

It was a sad smile... Hadn't been on Lit in a while and saw someone online that I'd been friends with. Sent him a PM wishing him well and happy holidays but didn't get a response. Life goes on and people are forgotten.

A happy smile... My life is awesome and I'm in a good place.

photo1.jpg

A sample of one of approximately 250-300 sets (so far) of pics and comments from the website "Sh*t My Pets Ruined". I think there's a good chance we'll be contributing to the site soon. And often. :rolleyes:

photo1.jpg

A sample of one of approximately 250-300 sets (so far) of pics and comments from the website "Sh*t My Pets Ruined". I think there's a good chance we'll be contributing to the site soon. And often. :rolleyes:

Oh man, the things I could have contributed to that site! Especially when our, now 16 year old, dog was young. He tried to make all my panties crotchless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back