What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This way...

Lightattheendofthetunnel.jpg

:rose:

The dark humor part of me saw that picture and thought "Kick ass! 18 wheeler headlights, conveniently headed right my way!"

^^^^ made me laugh, seeing that our mouse is back on her feet (all four of 'em!).

I had a dream that I was biking across the States visiting Lit people as I went on. It was kinda cool. I wonder if it'd actually be doable? I don't drive and yet I've been sort of wanting to drive alone across the States, so this biking thing might be a nice alternative.

Not a bad night.

I had a dream that I was biking across the States visiting Lit people as I went on. It was kinda cool. I wonder if it'd actually be doable? I don't drive and yet I've been sort of wanting to drive alone across the States, so this biking thing might be a nice alternative.

Not a bad night.

You'd have some seriously strong leg muscles from all that riding. It's roughly 5,000 kilometers from the east coast to the west coast. Add another 2,000 kilometers to travel from the south to the north. But it would be a gorgeous ride for much of the way and you would definitely meet some truly fine people.

I've often imagined this sort of road trip as well. So many great people to meet and get to know over a lunch or a cup of coffee.

You'd have some seriously strong leg muscles from all that riding. It's roughly 5,000 kilometers from the east coast to the west coast. Add another 2,000 kilometers to travel from the south to the north. But it would be a gorgeous ride for much of the way and you would definitely meet some truly fine people.

I've often imagined this sort of road trip as well. So many great people to meet and get to know over a lunch or a cup of coffee.

I know! The moment I woke up, my first thought was damn that'd be cool and damn I'd have one fine set of legs and ass after doing it!

But so far the longest I've done on one day is 126 kilometers, and it took me quite a while to recuperate after it, so riding across the States doesn't seem feasible any time soon. Plus I'm pretty sure it'd take me longer than 3 months, and 3 months is the longest I can stay without a visa. :rolleyes:

Meeting people would be awesome as well. So far I've always met some fine folk in my travels, even if I'm, not the most social creature ever. In my dream I just bumped into people while I was riding the bike, they waved at me by the road or something, and they just all happened to be from Lit. :) I clearly spend way too much time here these days. Well, it's been raining and my kitchen gardens provide only so much entertainment.

Greeting the sun as it rose this morning, welcoming the summer solstice with quite a few sun salutations :)

DGE, you need a good hard spanking :kiss:

I won't dispute it. ;)

Tom Lehrer ALWAYS makes me laugh. :D

I like rhyming "Harvard" with "discovered." ahhhhhhh. Such a bubbly cold drink on a scorching day.

Somehow, I think your use of "coasting" is different from mine, which involves large quantities of snow.

But I'll take a plate of those fish tacos. ;)

I thought of being a slacker at work. Decidedly unCali. ;)

I know! The moment I woke up, my first thought was damn that'd be cool and damn I'd have one fine set of legs and ass after doing it!

But so far the longest I've done on one day is 126 kilometers, and it took me quite a while to recuperate after it, so riding across the States doesn't seem feasible any time soon. Plus I'm pretty sure it'd take me longer than 3 months, and 3 months is the longest I can stay without a visa. :rolleyes:

Meeting people would be awesome as well. So far I've always met some fine folk in my travels, even if I'm, not the most social creature ever. In my dream I just bumped into people while I was riding the bike, they waved at me by the road or something, and they just all happened to be from Lit. :) I clearly spend way too much time here these days. Well, it's been raining and my kitchen gardens provide only so much entertainment.

I've always wanted to do this too, but I have a feeling, being as shy as I am, it wouldn't go as well as I plan in my head. :eek:

Doing such a great job on work stuff and making my client so over-the-moon happy that I get to opt out of "lets just get caught up about stuff over dinner" meeting tonight that I was dreading. Instead, I think I will claim some "I can do whatever I want" time! Yay! :D

So, I have this shirt I almost never wear. I like it, but it's a tad bit too small. I was in a hurry this morning, grabbed a shirt, put it on .... and realized

IT'S TOO BIG!

:DYep, made me smile.:D

Realizing that I've gotten my days confused again, and that my kids will be out very LATE tonight, which means some serious playtime for us! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back