What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's happening.

I might faint.

GET OUT!!!!

SO GOOD!!!! Fuck. You have worked so hard for this. I am not going to jinx it by assuming I know what the hell you're referring to. At all. Nope.

But damn. If it were it, then I would be saying congrats. But I'm not. Not at all.

Hmmmm.... I get a snotty, achy, nasty weekend cold and come back to find that the Av-o-TAR is being derided! Such cruelty. Such a weary, wicked world.

It's okay, little Av-O-TAR; I'll hold you. I'll feed you warm pixels, and will never let the bad people hurt you. Sweet Av-o-TAR, only those with eyes to see can appreciate the elegance and beauty of your sheer stupidity.

GET OUT!!!!

SO GOOD!!!! Fuck. You have worked so hard for this. I am not going to jinx it by assuming I know what the hell you're referring to. At all. Nope.

But damn. If it were it, then I would be saying congrats. But I'm not. Not at all.

LOL. I will pm with details.

I don't want to jinx it either. ;)

It's happening.

I might faint.

Yee-freakin'-Ha! Awesome you are!!!

GET OUT!!!!

Hmmmm.... I get a snotty, achy, nasty weekend cold and come back to find that the Av-o-TAR is being derided! Such cruelty. Such a weary, wicked world.

It's okay, little Av-O-TAR; I'll hold you. I'll feed you warm pixels, and will never let the bad people hurt you. Sweet Av-o-TAR, only those with eyes to see can appreciate the elegance and beauty of your sheer stupidity.

DGE? Forgive me, but PUHLEASE. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, yes? In this case your sweet Av-o-TAR was loved by only you. He is/was prickly and icky and well, positively horrid. That you weren't injured for cuddling this freak of nature? Amazing. Please understand that mere mortals like myself weren't strong enough to resist it's poisonous stink. No offense. :eek:

(I hope your cold is going away and that you're feeling better.) :rose:

Talking to an old friend who said the best advice he got when he was first starting out as a "Dom" was when I told him to stop strutting around with his "I am DOM...hear me roar" attitude.

Oh and DGE whining about his poor AV :D

Been spending some time at the hospital recently, which culminated in my walking out with two healthy baby girls. Weird how that worked out :)

They're born, they're healthy, and they are alive. Oh boy are they ever alive. And loud! I'm sure I'll be posting more details when I've got more time, but...

I'm a father, folks! :D

Been spending some time at the hospital recently, which culminated in my walking out with two healthy baby girls. Weird how that worked out :)

They're born, they're healthy, and they are alive. Oh boy are they ever alive. And loud! I'm sure I'll be posting more details when I've got more time, but...

Congratulations!!!

fireworks_malta.jpg

Woohooo congratulations.

My smile for the day would have to be making ninjabread men. I even had to ice them with white outfits and black liquoriche so they had black belts.

It's okay, little Av-O-TAR; I'll hold you. I'll feed you warm pixels, and will never let the bad people hurt you. Sweet Av-o-TAR, only those with eyes to see can appreciate the elegance and beauty of your sheer stupidity.[/COLOR]

I wonder if you talk to your subbies like this? If so then where can I get an application form from?

Last edited:

Congrats! :rose:

Woot woot....Awesome news...those girls don't know how lucky they are yet...:kiss::rose:

Congratulations, Daddy!! (and Mommy!)

Welcome to the world beautiful girls!

:rose:

This is GREAT! Congrats!

I wonder if you talk to your subbies like this? If so then where can I get an application form from?

Form follows dysfunction. ;)

Fan-freakin'-tastic, guy! Congratulations and all the best to you, your lovely wife, and those two beautiful babies! It's too late to tell you now - I meant to a couple of months ago: You need to store up hours and hours and hours of sleep ahead of the birthdate, because you're going to miss a LOT of it for a while! :D

Sunshine streaming through my studio windows, Cowboy Junkies on my playlist, working on what I want at my desk. Life is sweet.

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back