What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, a woman with taste!

FAQ-First-Bottle.jpg

Only in some things, in others it's highly debatable.

Finding out that the physiotherapist, with much effort and pain on my part, can fix my shoulder. Now if only I can figure out how to get the endorphins flowing while I'm doing my exercises. This BDSM might be helpful. :D

This made me smile! K, I love your posts .... your love for your wife and daughters is wonderful to see.

Aww, thanks! :)

I've got three, today: 1; the music of Yoko Kanno. Specifically, 'What Planet is This?' is almost a criminal amount of fun to listen to. And, I mean, come on: 'Tank!'

2; My job is very, very weird. I got asked to sing 'Fly Me to the Moon,' in a cockney bloody accent. Which I had a lot of trouble with. I dunno, you get used to the production looking and sounding a certain way, and then it suddenly becomes a musical. It's always interesting.

3; Significant breakthrough in therapy. I actually got fairly close to a large body of water without flipping the fuck out. Just a few months ago, that would have been completely impossible, I would have frozen up at the mere sight of enough water to drown in. Admittedly, I did have a panic attack at one point, but it's working. I'm making progress. :)

Congrats to him & yay for you both ! :D

Thanks. I'm extra excited because I found out I can audit his seminary classes with him, and then when he graduates I get to walk with him, and they give me a certificate of completion. This is going to help me feel SO much more prepared for life as a pastor wife. :eek:

I get to fish today!!!!

Okay, so I've gone from being a vegetarian to loving fishing. Call me odd, I know you already do. But the casting and reeling is very zen. It relaxes me almost as much as good sex.

Thanks. I'm extra excited because I found out I can audit his seminary classes with him, and then when he graduates I get to walk with him, and they give me a certificate of completion. This is going to help me feel SO much more prepared for life as a pastor wife. :eek:

Yay x 2! :) :)

Dunno why, but that gives me a happy smirk.

And no, I'm not one of those who suffers (?) from it. It's just the phrase that amuses me. :)

I am not inflicted with shoe lust, but pillow lust, that is something else entirely. Pillow lust is the strongest at nap thirty of course, but really, it can strike me at any time of day. Nothing like a pillow that that is cool and soft yet firm enough that it tucks neatly around your head cradling your dream machine as you drift out. Add to that the various others that nestle around you in a sort of cocoon of fluff. I :heart: my pillow and am more possessive of it than anything else I own. Though I sleep alone, I usually have 7+ on my bed and a few (ok more than a few)back ups in the closet. When shopping, I always have to stop to pet the fluffy fuzz covered body pillows...or squish the magic foam kinds so I can leave a hand print...a few times. OR pat the down filled ones so they look all smooth and even and then squish the middle again...and again. I have a hard time not buying more pillows because I want to have one of each and pile them all on my bed and take a running leap and then leap onto the bed and sink down into the middle in a sort of pillow camouflage. Flop, shwoosh, gone. I also have 6 pillows on my couch in varying thicknesses so it can suit lounging comfortable in any position, and even 2 on my lazy boy recliner, you know, JUST in case. Yes, pillow lust...mmmm.

I am not inflicted with shoe lust, but pillow lust, that is something else entirely. Pillow lust is the strongest at nap thirty of course, but really, it can strike me at any time of day. Nothing like a pillow that that is cool and soft yet firm enough that it tucks neatly around your head cradling your dream machine as you drift out. Add to that the various others that nestle around you in a sort of cocoon of fluff. I :heart: my pillow and am more possessive of it than anything else I own. Though I sleep alone, I usually have 7+ on my bed and a few (ok more than a few)back ups in the closet. When shopping, I always have to stop to pet the fluffy fuzz covered body pillows...or squish the magic foam kinds so I can leave a hand print...a few times. OR pat the down filled ones so they look all smooth and even and then squish the middle again...and again. I have a hard time not buying more pillows because I want to have one of each and pile them all on my bed and take a running leap and then leap onto the bed and sink down into the middle in a sort of pillow camouflage. Flop, shwoosh, gone. I also have 6 pillows on my couch in varying thicknesses so it can suit lounging comfortable in any position, and even 2 on my lazy boy recliner, you know, JUST in case. Yes, pillow lust...mmmm.

Have your tried this [URL="http://www.amazon.com/Sobakawa-Cloud-Pillow-Bonus-Case/dp/B003VKX32S"]pillow[/URL]?

I can't say enough about this pillow. Not that I have ever had the chance to lay my head on a cloud, but I imagine this is what it feels like......:D

Yay x 2! :) :)

You're making me want to collapse on my pillows. If I continue to liten to you, I might progress to full on pillow-whoredom. You are a bad influence!

You're making me want to collapse on my pillows. If I continue to liten to you, I might progress to full on pillow-whoredom. You are a bad influence!

I don't think you really want me to stop do you... Don't deny your need to shwoosh! Surrender to it... Do it, DO IT NOW! ;)

I don't think you really want me to stop do you... Don't deny your need to shwoosh! Surrender to it... Do it, DO IT NOW! ;)

NOOOooooo *collapses onto bed* ohhhh pillows *burrows*

*peeks out from the middle of the pile* this is all YOUR FAULT!!!

Lol this conversation amuses me, partly because on a forum I was previously on that had a chatroom, I was the proprietor of a Poofy Pillow Pile Palace :p I do love pillows a great deal...just not to quite the degree as Your Floofiness appears to *bow*

NOOOooooo *collapses onto bed* ohhhh pillows *burrows*

*peeks out from the middle of the pile* this is all YOUR FAULT!!!

Lol this conversation amuses me, partly because on a forum I was previously on that had a chatroom, I was the proprietor of a Poofy Pillow Pile Palace :p I do love pillows a great deal...just not to quite the degree as Your Floofiness appears to *bow*

*giggles*

*pauses*

*GASPS*

Is it possible that I am in the preponderant presence of the previously professional and pleasantly punctual pillow pusher from the Poofy Pillow Pile Palace?! :eek:

*giggles*

*pauses*

*GASPS*

Is it possible that I am in the preponderant presence of the previously professional and pleasantly punctual pillow pusher from the Poofy Pillow Pile Palace?! :eek:

Perhaps. Perhaps you wish to purchase partial proprietorship of this perfectly plumped and profitable property that is the Poofy Pillow Pile Palace? I can remain the Purple Pooba, and you can become the Pearly Princess? However, I will permit no pink!!

Last edited:
Perhaps. Perhaps you wish to purchase partial proprietorship of this perfectly plumped and profitable property that is the Poofy Pillow Pile Palace? I can remain the Purple Pooba, and you can become the Pearly Princess? However, I will permit no pink!!
I'm waiting to see who gets to become the Pale Pink Penis... :rolleyes:

And NO, I will not run if nominated; I will not serve if elected. :p

What Part of "Pink Prohibited" Passed without Permeating your BRAIN :p

All P's aside, The Poofy Pillow Pile Palace is a girl fort, so THERE. The only man allowed in to date has been the love, because he is the chief of security. And he does not how to secure one's goods *eyebrowwaggle*

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray my sanity to keep,
For if some Peace I do not find,
I'm pretty sure I'll lose my mind.

I pray to find a little quiet,
Far from the daily family riot,
May I lie back and not have to think,
About what was stuffed down the sink.

Or who they're with. or where there at.
Or what they are doing to that cat.
I pray for time to myself.
Oh no did I hear something fall off the shelf?

To cuddle in my nice soft bed
Oh, no, another goldfish dead!
Some silent moments for goodness sake =
Oh, no, did I just hear the Window break?

And that I need not cook or clean
Well, heck I have the right to dream,
Yes now I lay me down to sleep
I pray my wits about me keep,

But as I look around I know
I must have lost them long ago.

Me, pretending to pass as the pearly princess? Preposterous! Perhaps you could pen me as the Paronomasian Parnel? Or Punning Philalethist? Pink prohibition makes me positively panhygrous in personal places. ;) I usually pass on pink in my presence with particular importance placed on the pelurious paracoitus in my life. Pink polos are a positively putrid ponderance! My sweet Purple Pooba partner, this pillow pandering partnership is paradisiacal. Plus a perfect proposal. A fine phratry we will make! :heart:

Pending pink procuring peracute peotillomania perhaps?

Last edited:
Me, pretending to pass as the pearly princess? Preposterous! Perhaps you could pen me as the Paronomasian Parnel? Or Punning Philalethist? Pink prohibition makes me positively panhygrous in personal places. ;) I usually pass on pink in my presence with particular importance placed on the pelurious paracoitus in my life. Pink polos are a positively putrid ponderance! My sweet Purple Pooba partner, this pillow pandering partnership is paradisiacal. Plus a perfect proposal. A fine phratry we will make! :heart:

Pending pink procuring peracute peotillomania perhaps?

ha ha ha ha okay okay, I cave. My vocabulary is SO not up to this task of continuing to alliterate with p's XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back