What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living only a couple of steps away from the harbor really does have its advantages. Fresh fish.

Being informed that, aside from merely agreeing to marry me, the love of my life is also carrying my child. This has been, quite possibly, the largest, best week of my life.

Being informed that, aside from merely agreeing to marry me, the love of my life is also carrying my child. This has been, quite possibly, the largest, best week of my life.

And once the baby comes, everyday will be furhter enriched in ways you can't imagine. Congrats!

And once the baby comes, everyday will be furhter enriched in ways you can't imagine. Congrats!

Thank you! I just can't wait to meet this kid. I feel like my entire life has been flipped over the course of a single day, in the best possible way. In fact, I'm still grinning like an idiot about it, so it's STILL what's making me smile today! Woo hoo! :)

Awakening this morning to the bedroom smelling of Ben-gay and sex. Who would think that two forty-somethings would have geezer sex? lol

Camping and my beautiful home province. :)

011-2.jpg

002-1.jpg

016.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back