What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the mirror a bruise on my right buttock that is exactly the shape and size of the leather bit at the end of a riding crop.

I took my daughter to get a new nice outfit, cause there's a concert tomorrow. While we were at the store, we hopped over and got her a new bra. We chose some out for her to try, and then ran into her grandparents. She was literally HIDING behind a display, and stashed the bras before I could pry her out to say hi. LOL

soo..
A table came into my restaurant last night, and they were all from New York/New Jersey (my restaurant is in the south), and they all really looked and sounded like they wanted to be on that inane TV show Jersey Shore.. and proceeded to talk about the TV show the entire time they were at dinner.

I love how perfectly life works out sometimes.

:)

PLEASE dont let those idiots from that show mould your ideas of how we are up here... I grew up in NYC and know many people from the Jersy shore and 99.99999999% of them are no where near what thos numb nuts are like

Hopefully helping Learningsub to learn a little bit more about the NY/NJ people... made me smile

I have met one couple from New Jersey. Met them on 4th July a few years ago. They kept asking me when the British Independence Day is. I kept explaining that the USA and many other countries celebrate independence from British rule. I kept explaining that we (The Brits) have never won independence from anyone.

And they kept saying "Yeah, yeah, we understand that - but when do you guys celebrate your Independence Day?"

Over and over.

"Funny how the human being that you have such strong feelings for dissolves under your gaze at such times and is replaced by a carpet of skin."

:heart:

Listening to The Blood Hound Gang and sipping tea in a temporarily child-free house.
:D

Oh, and knowing that laundry is almost caught up...

(It's amazing what parenthood does to what one considers points of contentment.)

Update: It was fantastic. She was lovely, I enjoyed myself and apparently, if the after-action reports are correct, she was "body languaging all over you". I haven't been able to stop smiling for hours.

This from the Isolated Blurt Threads :)

I know, I know ... I'm just a mushy romantic at heart :eek:

the silver around my wrist

thoughts of that day with my mum

that today

Last edited:
My new apartment is almost done. And I've put together almost all of the furniture in there by myself. I feel like a real grown up now! :rolleyes:

And yes, for the record, I think I AM regressing in maturity. It's my understanding that's what happens when you mature too much at a young age and then have the opportunity to goof off later.

First. Flogging. Ever.
:D..........:D..........:D
101_0763.jpg

101_0764.jpg

Went to an open house tonight and he flogged me for nearly an hour. I think he got a little worried when I kept laughing and tossing out jokes and saying things like "Nah, I'm good... Really, you could go harder..."

He finally did manage to land a couple that hurt like fuck (after his wife told him to 'just go at her like you do me.'). I liked it. A lot. Kind of disappointed that the little welt by my tat didn't show up in the pic, though. It's a good two inches long and as wide as my little finger.

Flogging is defiantly not a punishment for me :rolleyes:

:cathappy:It's a good kind of pain, IMO. :cathappy:

(The little pinwheel thingy that was hooked up to a tens machine, not so much)

Last edited:
Hahaha..

Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression!

I know that not everyone from up there is like that.. the people that own the restaurant are from New York and New Jersey.

I just like it when people that DO fit the stereotype talk about the people that are living the stereotype. Life just works out sometimes. :)

Sorry if I offended. :(

My dear I'm inno way offended... I grew up in Brooklyn and still have a bit of the accent many years later, I love the city but no desire to live there anymore its changed to much for my liking ... but I do enjoy going into Manhattan and walking around....

I have met one couple from New Jersey. Met them on 4th July a few years ago. They kept asking me when the British Independence Day is. I kept explaining that the USA and many other countries celebrate independence from British rule. I kept explaining that we (The Brits) have never won independence from anyone.

And they kept saying "Yeah, yeah, we understand that - but when do you guys celebrate your Independence Day?"

Over and over.

So much for learning World History,.. some of the US's better school grads it shows...lmao

Over and over.

But you didn't answer the question, Catty. When is it?? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back