What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perusing through one of Betticus's old threads....the lactation one .....

Piffle.

What'll happen? People will tell me how mean I am? The OP of that thread will send me more words to edit? My reputation as a frigid snob will grow?

Seriously... ummm... I'd normally never do this, but this is just a taste:
well you must be a damn jack ass with a small ass dick and ego since yes it may be scrutiny but the idiots who do this could just as easily send the poster a simple pm and get it done just as easily as puting a post up but this just proves all 3 of you idiots are rude and have fucing ego problems where either your a cocky ass bastred or a fucking 5oo pound fat ass who is 40 ish and liveing in there parents basement and so you know some people actually have a life and can do some thing more just prove they have a ego problem with there life

He must be some kind of sadist, cuz that shit is painful to read.

Seriously... ummm... I'd normally never do this, but this is just a taste:
well you must be a damn jack ass with a small ass dick and ego since yes it may be scrutiny but the idiots who do this could just as easily send the poster a simple pm and get it done just as easily as puting a post up but this just proves all 3 of you idiots are rude and have fucing ego problems where either your a cocky ass bastred or a fucking 5oo pound fat ass who is 40 ish and liveing in there parents basement and so you know some people actually have a life and can do some thing more just prove they have a ego problem with there life

He must be some kind of sadist, cuz that shit is painful to read.
Hey! Don't insult sadists that way! He's just an uneducated dumb shit.

No. He is James Joyce come from the dead. (that would be my southern voice rearing it's head).

I really don't like stream-of-consciousness writing. However I am forced to acknowledge it as an art form. Even if I don't really understand why.

On this note, I am going to sleep.

Good night all.

:rose:

Don't know why, but this just made me think maybe he is a sadist because he knew how irritating his ignorance would be. Most likely not, but I just felt the need to be a bit of a smart ass on this. *innocent smile*

Yay! I'm glad you got your hugs, definitely a happy place to be in. :)

It is definitely a great place to be. I've never been in this place before. I'm still gonna pout about not getting to do anything today even though I know it just wasn't feasible. It's way more entertaining this way. :D

Oh, you have to post that link in the Betticus/hospital thread. Much too apropos. :D

Absolutely, that was a great find for that thread.

His money came in. He gets to come here this next weekend. I've been waiting for what seems like forever and now it's here.

I got a job!!! Starting tomorrow woohoo!!!! :D

Its not a full time job, I will work there just as help when they need me (hope they will need me A LOT lol), but still, it will SOOOOOOO HELP!!!! :eek:

Love my lucky days. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back