What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL..love when you post those stories like that SW..they always bring a giggle!

My first thought: "He's doing it wrong." :rolleyes:

Police: Ohio man held woman captive, read Bible
Associated Press - February 17, 2009 11:35 AM ET

TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) - Ohio police say a man held a woman captive in handcuffs and an adult diaper for three days while he read Bible passages to her.

Troy Brisport, of Toledo, is charged with kidnapping and felonious assault. Bail was set Tuesday at $400,000.​

There's a bit more in the original WTOL story, linked in the headline.

Watching my babycat take about half an hour to kill his first earthworm last night. He was so proud of himself. Then he was brought back down to Earth - literally - when he discovered that he's not about to become the first 4 legged washing line tightrope walker.

Hubris of youth. :D

Finally getting an hour of quiet time
Overcoming obstacles
Naughty little girls and knowing just how she feels
hearing him say what I was thinking
telling him how scared I am for the weekend and hearing him say he will be a phone call away.
Forever and 5 days and 4 nights

My day of torment because I woke up being naughty today- no underwear under my jeans.

My torment? A full day of having my pussy stuffed with no possibility of cumming. Have no idea why this makes me smile except that I like Master's reminder that he owns my pussy and my orgasm :cattail:

Knowing that I have, finally, after all those years of struggle, struggle against myself, struggle against "the outer world", found someone who truly loves me, and accepts me for who I am, who accepts the *whole* of me.

I love you.

Remembering last night, and many other such nights, and anticipating a whole week alone in a lovely hotel in Germany with F ....well at least the nights. :)

Catalina:catroar:

Naptime with Condatis
soft whispers
the future
rattling his cage when I told him one of his bushes had to go
feeling his love

*waking up with __OWNED__
*Growls and smiles ;)
*The future
*Special garden plans
*feeling her love
*The talk we need about 'naughtiness'
*My girl :heart:

Planning tomorrow.

Veggie sushi for me, whatever everyone else wants to order for them.

Family movie, Dead Like Me.

Family game.

Such simple, comforting, pleasures.

:rose:

putting on my faux leather jacket and it buttoning up

finding a pack of gum and tickets from the LUAS tram in the pocket of said jacket and being instantly transported to last October.:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back