What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
making a phonecall this morning and hearing a 'scouse' accent on the other end of the line:D

Getting an early barffday card from my workmates with some czech money in it and some amusing wishes. They are a dour bunch but have hearts o gold I tells you.:)

Oh you have to, its amazing!

I love playing Before I Forget by Slipknot and the Killers track thats on it.

What made me smile...

Hopefully being able to plan a 'date' for next week. Fingers crossed!

k, so I haven't got Daddy back yet (stupid phone company) but he managed to get online from his daughter's and add to our SRP :heart:

5 more days :heart:

I've made it 3 weeks pretty much without him, I'm sure I can cope 5 more days, tho I was somewhat crushed when I found out yesterday I wasn't getting him back til monday.

Getting the chance to show off my new boots today .. mmmm ... and remembering how sweet someone was yesterday ... :) Aahhh .....

Worrying that I let the kitten out by accident, searching the whole damn house for her and then locating the little bitch asleep inside Master's backpack under the kitchen table. 4months old and doesn't even know her own name yet. :rolleyes:

Worrying that I let the kitten out by accident, searching the whole damn house for her and then locating the little bitch asleep inside Master's backpack under the kitchen table. 4months old and doesn't even know her own name yet. :rolleyes:

Oh bless her! My youngest puppy is about 4 months old now and she doesn't quite know her name yet, but she's getting there lol.

A nice, quiet moment with him. Just sharing hopes and dreams and the amazing concepts of 'soon' and 'one day.'

*extends a pinkie*

:rose:

finished all my math activities. they are all kick ass, interactive, fun, durable (often the components are laminated) colorful, 3-D, and will be saved for the days of "real teaching".

i sincerely hope my partner puts the same amount of effort into hers as i did in mine because we get graded as a unit.

My friend's beautiful little daughter Kallista. She's gorgeous, and I get a bit clucky whenever I see her. And she even managed to find my keys, which have been missing for the last three weeks. What a champion :)

Nothing yet, but I'm going to work in 15 mins, so I doubt there will be anything really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back