What made you shake your head today?

Today, just the guy at the dealership who seemed to be reading from a script

went grocery shopping damn long lineup again :(
and once i was in the store i found out they had moved the merchandise around again grrrrrrrrr :rolleyes:

PumpkinSpamone.jpg

We have what made you smile, laugh, say fuck… but I want to know the random, crazy, funny, unbelievable things that just made you shake your head

To start, I’m shaking my head over a guy who was caught masturbating in his windowed office (https://www.askamanager.org/2021/10/my-coworker-is-gross.html)

Sorry to gross you out, Mr. Tattle-tale!
I wouldn't report him but have a talk about how inappropriate it was to not make sure the curtains were drawn. 🙄

Honestly, Cheekygirl, I'm wondering which one of us caused this guy to do this and which Litster it was! 😂😂😂😂

Someone should confess... smh 😂

We have what made you smile, laugh, say fuck… but I want to know the random, crazy, funny, unbelievable things that just made you shake your head

To start, I’m shaking my head over a guy who was caught masturbating in his windowed office (https://www.askamanager.org/2021/10/my-coworker-is-gross.html)
A few years ago there was a story here about a woman who got arrested for masturbating whilst driving. A lorry driver had overtaken her and noticed she was driving with nothing on her bottom half and had her hand between her legs. He called the police. They pulled her over and asked why she was driving with a naked bottom half. She told them she had had an accident and had to remove her wet clothing (which wasn’t wet). They asked her why she would have had her hand between her legs and she told them that she was putting her hand there to stop herself from having another accident.

Just the headline is enough to shake my head at, but then I read the whole thing & she called the police to tell them she stabbed her cousin & then was surprised when they arrested her :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

My focus was more on what kind of toy did she borrow from her male cousin?! 🤔

One of the toys my nieces want for Christmas is on the "hot toy" list for this year and out of stock (for normal prices) everywhere. My sister could buy them for $170 each (they were originally $60). 🙄

BCC ‘s food platters , her posts OMG , incredible , shook my head in awe of how incredible they are.

godf.jpg

A random act of kindness :D something very sweet and outta the blue , another one of those shook my head moments. Up and down tho. Like YES , YES 👏 thx U

FF

Back