What Litsters Do You Notice?

People who offer words of encouragement, who share pieces of themselves, who can crack a wise comment and joke around, but can be down to earth as well. Humor goes a long way but sensitivity also catches my eye. People who can carry a conversation and not just go with the Lit standard of "Does your husband know you chat?" or the popular "I got an [insert size] cock."

Too much?

What if one is all those AND rocks those two winners of lines? Asking for a friend. 😁😆

Anyone who doesn't have snark in their dialect. Clever word play and puns, even bad ones are noticed.

Anyone who writes with poetic devices, whether they are being romantic, sensual, erotic, or naughty, and who make you feel the passion of the moment.

Pretty ones, silly ones, funny ones. British and Canadian ones. Those who feel genuine, real and at least have a veneer of honesty. Those that don't get the same response as the popular ones, even though they deserve it.

Oh, and the gatopiscans. I increasingly notice all the damn gatopiscans. It's depressing, but not surprising.

Pretty ones, silly ones, funny ones. British and Canadian ones. Those who feel genuine, real and at least have a veneer of honesty. Those that don't get the same response as the popular ones, even though they deserve it.

Oh, and the gatopiscans. I increasingly notice all the damn gatopiscans. It's depressing, but not surprising.
Gatopiscans... nice! Took me a minute to figure that out. 😂

I've been noticing @Taegul a little lately.

I might be completely off here but I get a feeling he's trying to get rid of me/push me away frpm here for some reason.

Hope I'm wrong. :(

I've been noticing @Taegul a little lately.

I might be completely off here but I get a feeling he's trying to get rid of me/push me away frpm here for some reason.

Hope I'm wrong. :(
Huh? Definitely not. Maybe some of my humor missed the target somewhere? I dunno. But I assure you I've never felt along those lines before...

Now, the guys with dick pic AVs...lol

Huh? Definitely not. Maybe some of my humor missed the target somewhere? I dunno. But I assure you I've never felt along those lines before...

Now, the guys with dick pic AVs...lol
Oh so you like me?You like me here?

Oh so you like me?You like me here?
Well, I'm careful using the word "like" on a sex site with so many wonderful freaks. :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, I don't remember ever having a negative thought about ya. Always thought you were cool. Sorry if I somehow gave you the wrong impression somewhere along the line.

Well, I'm careful using the word "like" on a sex site with so many wonderful freaks. :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, I don't remember ever having a negative thought about ya. Always thought you were cool. Sorry if I somehow gave you the wrong impression somewhere along the line.
Oh it's good to know you don't have a problem with me or my posting.I'm just making sure.
Carry on. (y)

Back