What Litsters Do You Notice?

I notice litsters that
are genuinely supportive ones that call out shit behavior
Support other posters
Post in the same threads
Play word games as interactive games
Break the thread by replying to who they want instead of who is next
Always engage in a positive way
Well shit, it was all me up until that last one.

Tbh, some people really do need a bitch slap.(it's me. I'm the bitch:) )

Is it awfully crass to say… mainly the ones who own breasts? 🤷‍♂️

I am many things @deft subtle is not one. 🤣

What really makes this gif amazing.. her gravity defying derriere.. so round, firm.. Shapely, even when leaning back and sitting, swinging.. on a wrecking ball!! 🤩🙌🏻

Now that is quite something!!

Yup, looking at mine.. I am just sitting.. Not swinging or anything fancy, and still.. it is kinda squished!

What really makes this gif amazing.. her gravity defying derriere.. so round, firm.. Shapely, even when leaning back and sitting, swinging.. on a wrecking ball!! 🤩🙌🏻

Yup, looking at mine.. I am just sitting.. Not swinging or anything fancy, and still.. it is kinda squished!
Hush, yours is amazing

Hush, yours is amazing

Oh, you are misunderstanding!!

I am quite content with my body!! It is kinda brilliant!! I mean.. strong, and sorta.. well, @Love_Is_Blonde thinks I could make a Pikachu onesie look good! 🙌🏻🤩😁
I am not in any way complaining!!

I am just admiring the Gif! 🤣😻

And using myself as reference, cause... It would be rude to use another person's derriere!
Also, I may have been a bit... Ironic and musing about that little sequence... .

Last edited:

Don’t even go there! You have an incredibly peachy arse! And we both know how much work goes into these videos to make them… just… so…

Also, squishiness is hot 😘

• Haha
Reactions: Cat
I am many things @deft subtle is not one. 🤣

tenor.gif

Back