What is your biggest sexual regret, and why?

Are you stupid or something?

Read it again.

Slowly.

No, but I'm wondering about you. You explained why you regretted sleeping with him, but you never mentioned the REASON THAT YOU DID IT. Read that as many times as you need to before you reply.

That's easy

Not banging the hot young spanish girl that spent a few days with me between wives. She had long, thick, dark hair, big firm tits, pink puffy nipples and an accent that absolutely drove me wild. The only shoes she owned were high heels (a cultural thing I guess). Looking back that is my biggest sexual regret......... She was very sexy.

I regret some that I slept with, and shouldn't have, and some that I should have, but didn't. They haunt me.

Virgin bride

29 years ago I married my husband. I was a virgin at the time. I've never been physically unfaithful, however, I sometimes regret never having felt another man or woman making love to me.

Wondering?

29 years ago I married my husband. I was a virgin at the time. I've never been physically unfaithful, however, I sometimes regret never having felt another man or woman making love to me.

If you have missed anything?

Hmmmmmmm

No I'm sure he has educated me well :)
I just only know the feel of his body, his hands, his kiss, etc.

So do you wonder if another's kiss is sweeter? another's touch is softer? or something even a little more intimate?

So do you wonder if another's kiss is sweeter? another's touch is softer? or something even a little more intimate?[/

Hmmm you ask very thought provoking questions.
I wonder if another's touch feels "different" not sweeter or better.

Ahhhhh

So do you wonder if another's kiss is sweeter? another's touch is softer? or something even a little more intimate?[/

Hmmm you ask very thought provoking questions.
I wonder if another's touch feels "different" not sweeter or better.

Well, every man's touch is different, much like snowflakes...... No two are ever quite the same. Whether it be the lightness, the length, or the hunger in his touch. We are all different sweet lady...............;)

Biggest regret is not having a threesome with another girl, and a guy. Oh, wait, maybe that can still happen :devil:

Getting married.
Because it has brought a once vibrant sex life to a screeching halt for years. :eek:

Mirage, you have definitely missed something in my honest opinion.

Getting married.
Because it has brought a once vibrant sex life to a screeching halt for years. :eek:

Mirage, you have definitely missed something in my honest opinion.

It is sad that your spouse is not providing you with a vibrant, exciting sex life :(
Mine did until the plumbing began to quit....

Marrying so young

My biggest regret is getting married in my teens. I didn't know who I was or anything about life. I married the first and only guy I had sex with and spent the next 18 years being faithful and hating sex. I just thought that was the way it would be forever, avoiding anything sexual and watching the clock until IT was over. I cheated on my husband and found out how fantastic sex could be. I am still married (yes for the kids) but have been having a long distance affair for nearly 4 years now. I hate that I am a cheater but I have awakened a sexual giant and refuse to put her back to sleep.

My biggest regret is getting married in my teens. I didn't know who I was or anything about life. I married the first and only guy I had sex with and spent the next 18 years being faithful and hating sex. I just thought that was the way it would be forever, avoiding anything sexual and watching the clock until IT was over. I cheated on my husband and found out how fantastic sex could be. I am still married (yes for the kids) but have been having a long distance affair for nearly 4 years now. I hate that I am a cheater but I have awakened a sexual giant and refuse to put her back to sleep.

That is very understandable. Wishing you the best.

No, but I'm wondering about you. You explained why you regretted sleeping with him, but you never mentioned the REASON THAT YOU DID IT. Read that as many times as you need to before you reply.

I was horny for his friend, and his friend didn't want anything to do with me.

I misread your question.

I regret viewing sex as something to be done for so long instead of the awesome sensations of feelings it is. Following that same "good" girl mantra I regret not experimenting more before marriage and right now as my husband and I discuss adding some openness to our marriage I regret being so worried about it instead of looking at it as exciting and fresh....

My big sexual regret is not having been more sexual in my younger days... not learning about my sexual self more back then, whilst opportunity was abound. Combine that with today, where opportunity is a negative number and I feel the most sexually-charged, racy, rearing to go, let's see what I got... kind of sexy, than ever. ...Substance, tho... I still want substance with my sex. Perhaps my whole problem, right there... eh? :eek:

Good morning sexy one.

My big sexual regret is not having been more sexual in my younger days... not learning about my sexual self more back then, whilst opportunity was abound. Combine that with today, where opportunity is a negative number and I feel the most sexually-charged, racy, rearing to go, let's see what I got... kind of sexy, than ever. ...Substance, tho... I still want substance with my sex. Perhaps my whole problem, right there... eh? :eek:

"Substance"............. Hmmmmmm, many cum to mind. You sound like a very experienced an very desireable lover. My guess is that you are very sensual and seductive around others, but that you also have a dirtier, kinky "take me" side that you only allow out after dark and only with the proper lover at the reigns. I would love to nourish your mind as I devour your body and caress your soul. Tell me seductive one where do you like your "substance" the best? ;)

I regret viewing sex as something to be done for so long instead of the awesome sensations of feelings it is. Following that same "good" girl mantra I regret not experimenting more before marriage and right now as my husband and I discuss adding some openness to our marriage I regret being so worried about it instead of looking at it as exciting and fresh....

Let us know how things go as you and your husband explore new things.

chatman2

Another one came to me.....I was a FWB with a manager in another state 45 min away and when I was dancing with her co-worker she told me that"Men love to fuck me!". Well I sure as hell knew what she was hinting at but didn't want to mess up with my FWB. I also didn't know that my supervisor that was over all of us had told a blond that was hanging around me that he would pay her to have sex with me since it was my birthday. She never let on or even suggested in anyway that she was available. She was an attorney's secretary that for some reason was there with us. My boss said she would for pay.I had 2 chances that night and blew both! The girl dancing with me was about 10 yrs younger, divorced and hot as hell. I never got the chance again with her as she later moved away. I also didn't know that my FWB was pretty much into an open relationship with her husband and she wouldn't have held it against me. I believe her husband knew about his wife and I. She later told me that if he asked her she would tell him but he hadn't. I sure have missed some good times even tho I had lots of them. Now would pay for some good reruns!

Faking through sex when I first got together with my boyfriend. now he thinks that he makes me cum just by rubbing my clit a few times. And the sex isvery short. And I hardly ever get to cum now, much less orgasm. :(

There are a couple of partners I regret. The one I lost my virginity to (just wanted to get it over with, I was almost 20 and felt like I was the "only" one who hadn't done it yet). Then the guy who tried to "surprise" me with anal one night out of the blue...yep, regret him, too. :rolleyes: Otherwise, not really many regrets.

Faking through sex when I first got together with my boyfriend. now he thinks that he makes me cum just by rubbing my clit a few times. And the sex isvery short. And I hardly ever get to cum now, much less orgasm. :(

Eeesh. Are you still faking? If you are, stop. As for the sex being too short, YOU can have some control over that...take charge of it a little bit, don't just let yourself become something for him to ejaculate into. You can also take control of your own orgasm...most guys love to watch a woman touch herself during sex, and if you let him watch, it might give him a clue by four as to what you like.

I remember faking in my younger years, but mostly only if I could tell I was definitely not going to cum and I just wanted him to finish, already, 'cause I felt like the skin was getting rubbed raw. I think now he knows me well enough I couldn't fake if I wanted to anyway. I wish you luck!

Eeesh. Are you still faking? If you are, stop. As for the sex being too short, YOU can have some control over that...take charge of it a little bit, don't just let yourself become something for him to ejaculate into. You can also take control of your own orgasm...most guys love to watch a woman touch herself during sex, and if you let him watch, it might give him a clue by four as to what you like.

I remember faking in my younger years, but mostly only if I could tell I was definitely not going to cum and I just wanted him to finish, already, 'cause I felt like the skin was getting rubbed raw. I think now he knows me well enough I couldn't fake if I wanted to anyway. I wish you luck!
No, I'm not faking now anymore. But at the same time, we don't have sex as often as we did. So, he's still a little quick. And, unlike most guys, he doesn't like to waste time with masturbation. So it's pretty much the same deal every time.

Back