What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, right.

Guys just are...

Well, now I'm really thinking about the finer just are facts about guys. :devil:

However you take yours. I'm adventurous. Just no glitter.

Too late.

diy-glitter-coffee-L-EGiyZI.jpeg

i just found out that i don't have to babysit the carpet guys tomorrow, and i'm actually going to have a day off.

*shoulder drop and sigh*

so then hop on a plane, git yer purty butt down here & lets take a shower. ;)

*looking behind me* my butt isn't purty.

i'm sorry...you want me to fly to florida for a shower? ladybug visits require dinner at an establishment that doesn't have a drive-thru window, a movie (i'll pay, but no chick flicks,) a harpist (i'm kidding,) one carousel ride, a jazz concert, (you could get a kiss for this one,) a trip to universal orlando so i can visit the the wizarding world of harry potter, two games of laser tag and no, not nekkid laser tag.

finally, i'll require breakfast the next morning along with a note that reads:

my dear respeito, it was a pleasure being in your company this weekend. it saddens me deeply that our fun has come to an end. i don't know how i will make it through my day to day life without you in my immediate surroundings. the delicate floral scent of your body spray still carries lightly through the air in my home, and in my mind. my heart will shatter *shattering sound* the day i come home and that lovely scent lingers no more. dear respeito, i....will be restless until you grace me with your presence. i won't eat, i won't sleep until your feet have planted themselves at my front door. please, enjoy your eggo waffles and minute maid orange juice that i have lovingly prepared for you.

until next time, mon cherry.

jingle thong.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back