What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a thoughtful friend I have in Heartless bytch.....even though I'm sure she was absolutely DYING WITH LAUGHTER when she packed that box!! Thank you, sweetness! :kiss:

:devil: can't wait for the house to be empty!! :devil:

Good idea and some condoms too. Lord knows we don't need them procreating and breeding like rabbits. I'd get a lobotomy just to have some sanity, lol.

*You guys are too much, I don't care what you threaten me with, I will not ask her that. She's a very nice lady and you respect her. I hear you did anything to her while you were over, I'll hear about it. Now no going below the neck, I mean it and no peeking either. No, I don't care if they're sitting right there to look at, eyes off mister. :mad:

*my voices text his voices*

if you threaten him again or get out of line with me, i'll find a creative, but unpleasant place to stick my heretic's fork. now get over here, the nanaimo bars are done. *smiley emote*

*my voices text his voices*

if you threaten him again or get out of line with me, i'll find a creative, but unpleasant place to stick my heretic's fork. now get over here, the nanaimo bars are done. *smiley emote*

*happily kicking the naked and horny voices out of my head*.

If they get out of hand, threaten them with testicle clamps.;):D

The TUBES totally kicked ass!!! Stood right next to the stage for the entire show..

Other than a couple stupid asshole rookie drinkers, it was perfect!

This...

Or, something similar.
tumblr_mdudz4TgVI1r3si7eo1_500.gif

The TUBES totally kicked ass!!! Stood right next to the stage for the entire show..

Other than a couple stupid asshole rookie drinkers, it was perfect!

Gawd....I hate the rookies! They get all drunk and obnoxious and barf all over the place....

....:eek:

Glad you had fun!!

40 minutes late leaving work and counting. I DO have a life guys - if you'd been more competent you'd have been done on time.

Grrr!

My son decided to mouth off to the one mom who is an absolute pain in the ass to deal with. On one hand I'm proud of him for speaking his mind. On the other hand, now I'm going to have to deal with her bitchiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back