What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm,

"Doesn't this chick every shut UP?"

"Why does she keep cracking herself up?"

"I wonder why she feels like telling us all about her life?"

to name a few

More like - she's got a great sense of humor, is honest and open, and is taken *damn* lol

(and other much naughtier thoughts of course)

More like - she's got a great sense of humor, is honest and open, and is taken *damn* lol

(and other much naughtier thoughts of course)

pssst, I'm not really taken. No commitment has been made other than to see each other when we can. ;)

Enquiring minds want to know...

No, I don't unless someone kisses me.

Because I like to do or say stupid things just to amuse myself and keep my mind busy.

Because I don't like hiding things and this place is where I come to let it all out. Figuratively.

All the snow is gone but you know, I'd be willing to show you how fast my grass grows!

even better, it wouldn't take long to see how much snow you have, but to see how fast grass grows could take quite a while

hmm..no cheating..if it grows too fast I might just have to trim a bit and recheck the results just to make sure it's kocher

Umm. If you mow my lawn I might just keep you for good. Don't be making threats like that!

that I'll probably lose internet tonight since that seems to happen a lot when it rains

that I'll probably lose internet tonight since that seems to happen a lot when it rains

that sucks, do you have verizon or satellite internet? cuz if it's cable then someone didn't do a good job burying the line or keep the box sealed tight

She's far too young to already be telling me she doesn't like boys....only men. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back