What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was finally able to get back onto the site!

But, I've been being rather productive while waiting for whatever was going on with the site.

Is that why I can't upload this pic? Lit has been full of issues lately.

:kiss:kitteh:kiss:

Is that why I can't upload this pic? Lit has been full of issues lately.

Could be. Around 11 a.m. my time, it had the "temporarily unavailable" message come up. So I took a shower, blow dried my hair, got lotioned, dressed, then checked again and the message still came up.

I get the feeling someone is trying to upload a virus into the site. My antivirus keeps popping up as soon as I log out of the site!

Could be. Around 11 a.m. my time, it had the "temporarily unavailable" message come up. So I took a shower, blow dried my hair, got lotioned, dressed, then checked again and the message still came up.

I get the feeling someone is trying to upload a virus into the site. My antivirus keeps popping up as soon as I log out of the site!

I know there have been issues with the internet worldwide...why should Lit be exempt? :rolleyes:

PerkyT! Love you, you sweet thang! :kiss::kiss::kiss::devil:

:rose:

I found your REAL pic!!

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH2dhVMptZ1fTP80SlQnI5xXNs49Mza18ozqCCioFGjQ_aFWja

6b1a924e-4ede-4499-894b-67d2605d1279_zps4c2a4bc8.jpg

Ouch.

That's it. I'm taking all your nudie pics off my bedroom wall now.

Kielbasa, cooked and cooled.
Seeded Russian rye, cut not too thick, not too thin
Goulden's spicy brown mustard
Hot sauerkraut, peppered nicely.

Fuck I miss Babci!

I know there have been issues with the internet worldwide...why should Lit be exempt? :rolleyes:

:rose:

I've been running my SuperAntiSpyware, Malwarebytes, and AVG free edition every night! There is always something that one of them caught when I wake up in the morning!

I think football gave me my first headache, just hearing it on the radio brings back memories.

Okay the eggs are done boiling. Now to put them in cold water and make out my list of things I need to get from Meijer!

Okay, got the stairs vacuumed, now the sheets need to go into the dryer. The list is made. I just need to round up the boy and head on out the door! I hope it's not crowded at the store!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back