What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wondering what she is cooking for easter

I used to make home made hot cross buns and home made ice cream easter eggs *sigh*
Time just flies by so quickly and in the blink of an eye Easter is upon us. I really have no idea... and it's raining. For the last decade at least it has rained and is cold at Easter :(

Woo Hoo! Wish I were there to join you!

*giggles* I'd adore your company but kitty... I know for a damn fact I wouldn't be able to look green eggs in the face when I get up later.:rolleyes:

I used to make home made hot cross buns and home made ice cream easter eggs *sigh*
Time just flies by so quickly and in the blink of an eye Easter is upon us. I really have no idea... and it's raining. For the last decade at least it has rained and is cold at Easter :(

*giggles* I'd adore your company but kitty... I know for a damn fact I wouldn't be able to look green eggs in the face when I get up later.:rolleyes:

You could if your son were younger and made them for you! We are going to be making home made ice cream tomorrow. We are going to start making it today because some of the ingredients have to sit in the freezer overnight. I also need to make out my list for the rest of the items we are going to need for dinner.

I am making a ham in my slow cooker, along with some steamed almond green beans, sour cream potatoes, and peach cobbler for dessert.

I should really wash the dishes now - nah, I can still do that later

yeah..more funner things to be doin' missy hehehe
You could if your son were younger and made them for you! We are going to be making home made ice cream tomorrow. We are going to start making it today because some of the ingredients have to sit in the freezer overnight. I also need to make out my list for the rest of the items we are going to need for dinner.

I am making a ham in my slow cooker, along with some steamed almond green beans, sour cream potatoes, and peach cobbler for dessert.

Fantastic kitty...tell me now! :D

Just got a massive gas bill through yet I cannot remember being warm at any point in the 3 months it covers :(

Soooo, you've never seen his eyes?

I have.....purdy, aren't they? :p

ugly+man.jpg

Well I was finally able to get back onto the site!

But, I've been being rather productive while waiting for whatever was going on with the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back