What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the username IhateClowns isn't a work of poetry by any means but some of these usernames I am seeing are amazingly bad. Please realize that if you have whore, cock lover, etc etc in your username you have NO right to bitch and moan about the random cock shots and classless PM's you receive.

Just saying ;)

I know the username IhateClowns isn't a work of poetry by any means but some of these usernames I am seeing are amazingly bad. Please realize that if you have whore, cock lover, etc etc in your username you have NO right to bitch and moan about the random cock shots and classless PM's you receive.

Just saying ;)

*cancels alt..."cocksuckingwhorelicker"*

:eek:

No NO NO ALTS are ok. My alt "18yroldvirginseekingdaddy" gets me exactly what i need.

How about I constantly describe my masturbatory habits in massively graphic detail and then complain that the men here seem to think I am sexually available to them and have the audacity to PM me?

Oh no wait...already been done...:cool:

:D

How about I constantly describe my masturbatory habits in massively graphic detail and then complain that the men here seem to think I am sexually available to them and have the audacity to PM me?

Oh no wait...already been done...:cool:

:D

I thought everyone here was sexually available????? Lord knows I am all about being sexually available. To the female gender of course. Fella's just don't do it for me although I am sure there are a couple of females that I have chatted with that were sporting much bigger hogs than I would ever be blessed to have.

Hell I can just bend them over and paint tits on their back I suppose.

I thought everyone here was sexually available????? Lord knows I am all about being sexually available. To the female gender of course. Fella's just don't do it for me although I am sure there are a couple of females that I have chatted with that were sporting much bigger hogs than I would ever be blessed to have.

Hell I can just bend them over and paint tits on their back I suppose.

My Dr Pepper just came out of my nose, after reading that! It burns, but I can't stop laughing!

If you are teaching a class online, you should at least have a basic grasp of grammar and spelling. It's quite difficult to take any feedback from you in a serious manner when I need a decoder ring to understand it. I'm a criminal justice student, not a cryptologist.

aka "food coma"!

i hope the goin' was good while it lasted.... a sip o' hot water... tea... even coffee perhaps?

What? With the caloric food I just devoured? Nope sadly it's a good old 2 liter of coke.

Eaters remorse is now setting in

What? With the caloric food I just devoured? Nope sadly it's a good old 2 liter of coke.

Eaters remorse is now setting in

oooh la la! you're in an even better place known as "bliss"! an envious one at that...

no worries - coagulation is rumored to only affect those beings not from our planet!

carry on.....

*was that a belch the just seeped out?????*

oooh la la! you're in an even better place known as "bliss"! an envious one at that...

no worries - coagulation is rumored to only affect those beings not from our planet!

carry on.....

*was that a belch the just seeped out?????*

Yes. And I'm home alone so I can do it!

Oh yeah happiness is when you ask for 3 chicken strips and get 4 instead!

Seriously it's like I won the lottery or something. Yay another strip! And just enough Ranch dressing to cover it too. Woo hoo thank you chicken lady!

What ever happened to having pubic hair? I miss the days where there was pubic hair down there. I am not talking about so muh that we immediately think 80's Russian sprinters but just enough to be considered as window dressing. I don't want it to look lik she has a sweater tied around her waist nor do I want it so bare I can see my reflection in it. Just a nice trim.

A dear friend from here could use some prayers for tomorrow. She is a dear, sweet soul and she is on my mind. :rose:

I'm thinking of taking the day off. I've had enough of this week already.

If you are teaching a class online, you should at least have a basic grasp of grammar and spelling. It's quite difficult to take any feedback from you in a serious manner when I need a decoder ring to understand it. I'm a criminal justice student, not a cryptologist.

I had a Composition teacher whose syllabus had so many grammar and spelling errors in it I wanted to mark it in red and send it back to her. At the end of the class I sent it in to the dean of the department and remarked about her inappropriateness in saying she will count off for these very things in a paper turned in by a student when she set such a poor example herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back