What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. My goal is to be the Tony Robbins of teh PG. I hope you dance your way through this week Minalick. May it be a blessed one for you!!!!!

Thank you, that's very sweet,
I hope you have an amazing week too.

Btw... You don't have to be anyone other then yourself.
We all like you just the way you are.
:)

Yes. But also sweet and nie. You are a lovely person SSg. I hope you have had a WONDERFUL day and I hope your week is even better. Keep smiling because a smile helps brighten the day of the people around you.

Thank you, IHC.....the same for you too.

Thank you, that's very sweet,
I hope you have an amazing week too.

Btw... You don't have to be anyone other then yourself.
We all like you just the way you are.
:)

This is the real me. That other guy was someone I made up. I am jazz hands come alive

Watching the kid from Connecticut throw a no hitter, makes me wonder just how hard that kid thew that we faced when I was 12 in all stars. That kid back then gets taller every year I think about it.

Last edited:
I have a really busy day planned for tomorrow. I wonder of I'll manage to get everything done.

My neighbor's cows are awfully vocal this evening. I hope they shut up before bedtime.

Also, gangsta pigs are rather cute.

Why do I give the dog a bath when the first thing he does when I finish is run outside run through the water then rolls in the dirt

We only met today and did not get to talk a lot, but I am hopeful about the two of us.

:rose:

Lots of newbies . I think one is an alt and I think one is a dude posing as a chic. Pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back