What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an awesome day it has been. It has taken me a while to realize what I have right in front of me. It took way too long to see it but now that I do I won't let it happen again. Through terrible grief and tragedy the two of us are stronger than we have ever been. I am blessed. Sure we have our moments but we work through them in a more positive way now.

This makes me happy...can't think of anyone who deserves it more:rose:

How can one person effect me so much? Why do I keep letting him? How do I make it stop? Its going to fuck up everything good in my life if I don't figure out how put him and what he did to me out of my mind... forever.

I cant sleep, my feet hurt, I have no one to cuddle and watch some late night movies with, I need to buy new shoes, but worst of all, I feel lonely. More lonely than the usual, how sad.
*sigh* Maybe making a small trip to New York will do me some good.

I cant sleep, my feet hurt, I have no one to cuddle and watch some late night movies with, I need to buy new shoes, but worst of all, I feel lonely. More lonely than the usual, how sad.
*sigh* Maybe making a small trip to New York will do me some good.

Long distance hugs for (((Yukki))). :heart:

Please God don't let the electricity go out and my dogs cook while I am at work.:(

Shit, this one goes high on my prayer list hun.......

As for me, aside from what I just read, that I really need to stop procrastinating this homework. It's not like it's hard, just not exciting. But once I get this down I'll be able to work during tax season! Go income tax class!

I wonder if the people who dressed Debra Messing on "Will & Grace" knew that her top(s) would be see through......and is that why they didn't make her wear a bra.

I also wonder if the woman who plays Fiona on "Burn Notice" knows that she should probably wear a bra too, b/c her nips always poke through. lol

I wonder if the people who dressed Debra Messing on "Will & Grace" knew that her top(s) would be see through......and is that why they didn't make her wear a bra.

I also wonder if the woman who plays Fiona on "Burn Notice" knows that she should probably wear a bra too, b/c her nips always poke through. lol

You could have just said boobs. :p

kinda wanna do a movie.. spiderman? witness protection? hmm... not sure I wanna see either or just wait til tomorrow and see Savages.

sooooo many options. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back