What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should finish packing and hit the road! maybe call my parents? Maybe just sleep here tonight and go in the morning? maybe.maybe, maybe...

I always thought that it was understood that, at a certain point/size, bras were no longer optional..... but completely nessesary.

It was sad today. I was sitting at the fine scotish restraunt (don't ask, my stomach is still upset at me) and this girl walks in. She's quite a bit younger than me, I'd have said 20ish.... and she had a stunningly beautiful face, and from the back, her physique was to die for, nice curves - but not to much. Then she turned around. She was probably a DD maybe larger, it was hard to tell. These, however, were not the perky, stand on their own kind of breasts (does that even happen with DD+ ?) - no, they were hanging well past her ribs... and made her seem rather unattractive from the front.

Such a sad end to such a yummy young lady....

Bras are always options!

What an awesome day it has been. It has taken me a while to realize what I have right in front of me. It took way too long to see it but now that I do I won't let it happen again. Through terrible grief and tragedy the two of us are stronger than we have ever been. I am blessed. Sure we have our moments but we work through them in a more positive way now.

What an awesome day it has been. It has taken me a while to realize what I have right in front of me. It took way too long to see it but now that I do I won't let it happen again. Through terrible grief and tragedy the two of us are stronger than we have ever been. I am blessed. Sure we have our moments but we work through them in a more positive way now.

I'm happy for you, man. Happiness and contentment are hard to come by. And a man who realizes how blessed he is, is a very rich man in spirit. Congrats.

:heart:
As it should be in all relationships...so happy for you and yours!:rose:

that's very nice of you to share with us - and I'm happy for you too :kiss:

Should have taken tomorrow and Friday off to make for a nice long weekend... Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back