What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*lifted from facebook*

600275_10150923331522906_1219918326_n.jpg

My first four in the order I saw them:

Passionate, Peaceful, Loyal, Courageous

My Dad has all these 'pet' names he gives people and he gave me another one being Lady Godiva. I'm thinking that's not a good thing:confused:

I got new underwear. More new underwear. Not sure about it though....my piercing is VERY evident and I'm a little self conscious...

Two of my favorite Litsters are going on job interviews today, in two different parts of the U.S. Lighting candles, chanting incantations and crossing fingers and toes that all will go well.

My Dad has all these 'pet' names he gives people and he gave me another one being Lady Godiva. I'm thinking that's not a good thing:confused:

Lady Godiva was someone who stood up to the big man in defence of the poor...she's actually a bit of a heroine...be proud...:D

Lady Godiva was someone who stood up to the big man in defence of the poor...she's actually a bit of a heroine...be proud...:D

Well thank you! :) I eventually did look it up and felt wonderful about it. I just thought she was noted as being a nude woman on a horse. I mean this comes from a man who's called me everything in the wild kingdom, so I was a bit leery.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back