What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having the most deep and wonderful 20min. sleep when my mom called. Of course, she called and woke me up in time to get ready for work, but damn that woman's timing! :rolleyes: :D

A post I read from earlier today. I can't believe it was directed to me. If it was...you're a cunt....and you'd be best NOT to cross me. :rose:

If a fishy could be cuddled...I'd be cuddling you little fishy :)

Well - I'm going straight to the library to find a "how to" book on that. But I appreciate the thought in the meantime ;)

We don't have google down here....*sighs*

That todays date was going great, till he got that phone call. Im still upset about it. Im getting tired faster of this than the first time. Thats why third chances don't happen with me. Blah blah blah. I need to do something to put me in a better mood!

That todays date was going great, till he got that phone call. Im still upset about it. Im getting tired faster of this than the first time. Thats why third chances don't happen with me. Blah blah blah. I need to do something to put me in a better mood!

Hopefully you have come to the right place...this place always puts me in a good mood...

That our timing just seems to suck lately. Must be the damn full moon/venus cycle.

Has over enthusiasm killed things again? I always knew being too enthusiastic about things was bad. Best go back to being laid back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back