What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im a city boy that loves the country too.. im kinda torn. I wished there was more to do around here..the music scene is poor.. the restaurants are rather poor..no culture.

But...woods all around me. I like it at times, hate it at others.

Right where I'm at home...:D

im a city boy that loves the country too.. im kinda torn. I wished there was more to do around here..the music scene is poor.. the restaurants are rather poor..no culture.

But...woods all around me. I like it at times, hate it at others.

*sigh* I understand this totally! I am a city girl having grown up in the city but I love the country too... I live there :D I do wish there was more to do around here but in the meantime we bonfire, we make things to do and I love hiking and the mountains so it works for me... when I miss the city I go there :D

Scone

scone.jpg

Biscuits

biscuits2.jpg

:D

I don't want to run errands and get the weekly chores done...

But a phone call from a wonderful Lady this morning has put me in a great mood so that I can get through my day with a smile. :D

It's one of those sad rainy days in Chicago.......I tried this morning to make it soft and gentle among the messy blankets and strewn pillows of an unsettling nights sleep.........the kiss to the small of her back......a whisper and a caress......I guess it's a different language we share.....

How much I'd like to live surrounded by trees, not too far from the ocean, having my own garden to take care of and maybe even a goat. :)
Whenever I imagine it, it seems so peaceful and euphoric.
Would be great, if only it could be true.

How much I'd like to live surrounded by trees, not too far from the ocean, having my own garden to take care of and maybe even a goat. :)

that bit made me chuckle...:)

Go for it !!!! Property in Panama is super cheap ;)

Why fans anywhere except on the East Coast are forced to suffer with bad start times just to accommodate ESPN, NYC, and douches everywhere.

I really wish it would rain already. The sky looks so dark and ominous ... but I'm ready for the thunder and lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back