What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
some blonde chica has just walked in off the beach and strode up to the bar; i swear she's wearing a hundred bucks worth of bikini but with eighty dollars worth in the crease of her arse ...

ok, she got sand all over the deck ... but who gives a fuck? :D

some blonde chica has just walked in off the beach and strode up to the bar; i swear she's wearing a hundred bucks worth of bikini but with eighty dollars worth in the crease of her arse ...

ok, she got sand all over the deck ... but who gives a fuck? :D

A picture's worth a thousand words...

But great depiction, anyway!

I think this storm will be here in about 30 minutes...the lighting on the ocean is gorgeous.

Never thought that lit would be so fast on an iPad best graduation present ever.

Wondering what to do and how to do everything that must be done how to be an adult.

Finally got a chance to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra, last night. What an utterly brilliant spectacle it was. Just phenomenal. Wow...I am still blown away by the power.

There was a beautiful woman that sang one of the songs. She had a long black dress on with slits all the way up her legs on both sides. Watching her as she sang was such a sexual, sensual, passionate thing. The way she moved, the way she was so into the music...gave me chills. It was one of the most erotic things I've watched in a long time.

I think the weather is going to screw me over again today, but maybe I can get my tattoo finished? :rolleyes:

Feeling I'm in the wrong hemisphere

9.40 pm and no-one seems to be around for a chat. About anything.

I can't get the kids moving for school during the week but come Saturday morning they're awake before I've had my coffee.

Thinkin' maybe I should have made two or three servings more of that yummy chili from last night. It would have been an easy breakfast to enjoy this morning. :rolleyes:

its so quiet out here... i can hear the turkeys gobbling.. I guess I cant fully hate bein out in the middle of nowhere.

I miss the early morning sounds of the animals waking up while sitting out on the deck having coffee.

im a city boy that loves the country too.. im kinda torn. I wished there was more to do around here..the music scene is poor.. the restaurants are rather poor..no culture.

But...woods all around me. I like it at times, hate it at others.

Originally Posted by cowslinger64 its so quiet out here... i can hear the turkeys gobbling.. I guess I cant fully hate being out in the middle of nowhere.

Treasured.... I miss the early morning sounds of the animals waking up while sitting out on the deck having coffee.

I never grew up or lived in the country. I was a suburban kid.....and then a city boy....I hear the sounds of tires on wet pavement on this rainy morning....birds chirping.........a bus stopping......I listened to a car alarm go off late last night as a guy in a tow truck re-poed a car.........sounds of the city are so different.......:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back