What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked way too hard this morning. Good thing because are 6 bags of stuff for the donation truck tomorrow!

how much i wish i could just crawl into bed and snuggle up warm...dam coast fog means it's a mite chilly here tonite and feeling horrible with a cold after a long long day in work.

how much i wish i could just crawl into bed and snuggle up warm...dam coast fog means it's a mite chilly here tonite and feeling horrible with a cold after a long long day in work.

*gives you a hug and a hot toddy to warm you up...*:)

Formula M racing...Rousch Mustangs, Corvette-engined Camaros, Hemi Challengers or rechristened Barracudas!!!

I don't know why but the idea of eating some red velvet cheesecake has me giddy.

Last edited:
and red sauce and white sauce and cheese sauce and salad dressing and whipped cream and powdered sugar...Yeah, my wife has that problem. Boobage is a food magnet

I've often unknowingly erased things off of the chalk board with my boobage. Because of that and the fact that I think my butt is getting more attention than the board sometimes, I do handout packets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back