What have you stuck up your ass?

4 billiard balls . After a full colon purge I'll warm the balls in a warm water bath then lube them with KY Glide. The balls slip in easily. The weight and the movementLL of the balls as I walk keep me at the very edge of bliss. Slipping them in & out a few times and I am in pure lust. Near to being "in heat" is as close to any
Description as I can describe the sensation.
Love you. Love to be with you holding your hand perhaps kissing as we both experience the full feeling

It’s a long list,

Many cocks,
Fingers,
Tongues,
Wife’s big toe,
Vegetables,
Hammer handle,
Hair brushes,
Sausages,
Sex toys,
Douches, and
Large metal linked chain.

I wonder how many other people review every time you go to a store you see things on the shelves and stuff and you get fascinated and almost have to stop and dream about how they would fit in you random things like fruit spray bottles it's almost embarrassing sometimes when people look at you like you they don't know what you doing you see a pot handle I'm looking in the pot handle right now and I need it in me..... pardon the pauses I'm learning how to use the speak feature and it doesn't add punctuation this is not exactly what's in putting things inside my sissy p**** but last night in the shower rubbing my clit with one foot up on a Shelf squatting down dreaming I was with you a man and I was under looking up and I held a mirror under me in my left hand and I could see my wife or your wife or you with your cock wrapped in their hands stroking up and down has your magnificent balls swung back and forth and I could see that magic place between your balls and your a******* and I was needing so bad beg you or your wife or my wife to let me kiss you there and suck and pleasure you as you reigned your c** down upon me..... for Sissy's like me give this a try next time you masturbate and when you don't have somebody to look up at the view is beautiful always

I'm working on double penetrating with two dildos I have. I'm getting there but it's taking time. Been able to get one of my smaller butt plugs and the dildo in at the same time which felt amazing.

Back