What have you stuck up your ass?

they are small

but they are like arrows on a target.

i like sticking ear cleaning swabs/buds...in my ass!!

love the feeling

what have i stuck up my ass? let see, fingers, toys, fruits *human and food groups* and nice hard cock... Cock is best...

The standard fare of toys and boys. (Like boys best). BUT, this one time on vacation they had an egg shaped bar of soap. I got it nice and soppy and started playing with it in my ass. Apparently my ass liked it, because at about the half way point my sphincter contracted and sucked the damn thing in. I couldn't dig it out for the life of me! D'oh!

have fucked myself with a zucchini!

Zucchinis are good, but I really like the small yellow squash gourds if you can find one that has a bulb-shaped end and then tapers to a narrow neck, so the bulb gets past your sphincter and you can relax and keep it inside for awhile. Also, a couple of roll-on deoderant containers have fat bottoms and narrow shapes in the middle, but a sharp-angled bottom is tough to insert without a lot of time and working up to it. But one of the things I really enjoy about anal insertions is looking for new things -- whether wandering around the house naked and semi-erect looking at household objects with a view to using them for stimulation, or cruising the grocery store or drugstore aisles for plastic packaging to stick up my ass. It's amazing what you can buy and leave innocently under the sink -- a turnon just knowing it's there. Stopped using anything glass like bottles because I once fell on a bathroom floor and though I had broken a glass bottle inside me -- not a hospital visit I want to have! Play safe -- but play!

My rectum has been filled with many things over the years: toys, handles of various tools, bed posts, shampoo bottles, gear shifts, vibrators, ice cubes, chains, faucet spouts, door knobs, baseball bats, bananas, carrots, cucumbers, cocks, and hottest of all, fists.

which is more naughty?

Almost everything i have seen here has been in me too. Had at least one removed by a doctor... very embarrassing.

But i digress. Which is naughtier? My brothers cock or my wife's ex?

I have stuck my fingers in my ass a number of times, a dildo once and a lover stuck her finger in my ass while blowing me...that was awesome!

hmmm let me see, it was cucumbers, zuchinis and carrots but the preference was long cucumbers..until I got toys.....then inflatable butt plug vibe, anal dildo, vibe and a big 8in long 2in wide rubber cock....hanging out for the real cock one day! ;)

I've stuck most of these things in my ass (except for a real dick unfortunatley). The only toy i've played with is my wifes vibrator but it was too small, but my favorite thing is the pic attached. I was horny one night looking for something to put in my ass, and i found this, its the handle to my broom. Mmmm i have alot of fun with this.

Attachments

• 2012-02-14 22.14.28.jpg
    2012-02-14 22.14.28.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 436
I am soooo NOT gonna hang around with any of you fuckers. Ya'll are scaring the ......(wait for it)......shit outta me. :D

I was young, 12 or 13 there was one last farmer in my neighborhood and he was growing what I thought might have been horse radish, I'm not sure but I dug it out of the field and that was the first thing that ever entered my ass.

Dildos,vibrators strapons, bottles pluggs balls beads. 1 finger,2finger,3finger

Nothing too unusual. I have a 7.5 phalus which is nice, some pretty fair sized cocks (I like the motion better then the size), fingers of course, fiber optics during my colonscopy, and one of the most talented tounges I have ever experienced just last Tuesday. He also was a great fuck!

hmm

most things mentioned above, one hot one that hasnt been mentioned. was at the beach one weekend was feeling very horny took rod and reel handle had foam covering on it, put rod in between matress and box spring and placed condom on the foam covered handle and rode it like a champ.

First time stuck something in my ass was in 7th grade. I was in band playing the drums and one night I got the idea to stick the drum stick up my ass. Felt amazing when it hit a certain area. Now im using dildos strapons vibraters, wifes fingers and tongue.

Back