What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link was not broken and is not broken now, nor is it broken in any of the quoted links I just checked. Lying jackwagons.:rolleyes:

Bullshit, liar.

The page you requested could not be displayed.
HTTP Error 404.16 - File or directory not found: Error 16VED
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
* If you reached this page by clicking a link, please contact help@economy.com to alert us that the link is incorrectly formatted.
* Click the Back button to try another link

From merc's post here.

How about instead of a link to some article I just hand you the entire Moody's evaluation of the stimulus in PDF format?

Source: http://www.economy.com/mark-zandi/do...-Recession.pdf

I was gonna read thru it

and pick it apart

cause I KNOW THAT IT IS 100% untrue

but I saw teh date

MEANINGLESS

Try again

taht is why I axed for teh LINK, if you dare

the STIM PAK has been worse than a complete failure acknowledged by everyone including your buddy, HO!

it made things WORSE

Of course you didn't read it.

It's about ten-and-a-half months old - what's your cutoff? Since the report the Dow has climbed and the economy has stopped losing jobs and started adding them, and the Dow has climbed. How do you think Moody's would differ in their assessment if they did it today? Would they change their mind that the stimulus made a huge difference because the recovery has proceeded? :confused:

The link was not broken and is not broken now, nor is it broken in any of the quoted links I just checked. Lying jackwagons.:rolleyes:

Oh goodie, you did read it then? So you agree that independent economic analysis shows that the stimulus worked. Gotcha.

The link gets this in Chrome and FireFox, liar.

The page you requested could not be displayed.
HTTP Error 404.16 - File or directory not found: Error 16VED
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
* If you reached this page by clicking a link, please contact help@economy.com to alert us that the link is incorrectly formatted.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

That's the fucking link I'm talking about you little squirt, Jesus, you're just a a big dummy in midget form.:rolleyes:

Why are you so angry, tubby? :D

Why are you so angry, tubby? :D

Because he's realizing along with "OMG CHANGE THE SUBJECT!" AJ that the stimulus worked. It's the same thing as a creationist who's pissed about the lack of education about talking snakes and magic apples in science class.

They'll still stick to their religion inscribed on the NRO website though, but it's funny to watch them squirm.

If your sources, your administration and their sycophant economists are not in themselves laughable, why have they all run back to academia before they solved the problem of the economy?

Anyone know where AJ is getting this academia bullshit? Which university are we talking about? :rolleyes:

Anyone know how AJ is getting off labeling IHS/Moody's/Macroeconomic Advisers as "the administration's syncophant economists?" when they're in no way associated with any administration?

This is what I mean by religion. When no evidence exists to support their narrative they just make up stories. It's shameless, deceitful, and very stupid, but those things don't matter. What matters is to you is that you choose to believe something regardless as to what you observe in reality.

How about instead of a link to some article I just hand you the entire Moody's evaluation of the stimulus in PDF format?

Source: http://www.economy.com/mark-zandi/do...-Recession.pdf

This link:
http://www.economy.com/mark-zandi/documents/End-of-Great-Recession.pdf

the one posted by Merc works just fine numbs and I'm using Firefox.:rolleyes:

Wrong again, Ronald. The link I quoted above does not work and you said you checked all posted links and quoted links. So that makes you a liar. A fat liar at that.

Why can' t you just admit you were wrong and move on? Are you just too prideful and set in your ways?

This link:
http://www.economy.com/mark-zandi/documents/End-of-Great-Recession.pdf

the one posted by Merc works just fine numbs and I'm using Firefox.:rolleyes:

One instance of it works and the other is broken.

Okay Vette, you read it. And you can go read the same analysis from IHS, Global Insight, Macroeconomic Advisers, etc. They all come to the same conclusion and they're all 100% independent from political parties.

But you're still not acknowledging that the consensus is that the stimulus did a whole fucking lot. Why is that? Religious zealotry got you by the balls? :rolleyes:

One instance of it works and the other is broken.

Okay Vette, you read it. And you can go read the same analysis from IHS, Global Insight, Macroeconomic Advisers, etc. They all come to the same conclusion and they're all 100% independent from political parties.

But you're still not acknowledging that the consensus is that the stimulus did a whole fucking lot. Why is that? Religious zealotry got you by the balls? :rolleyes:

Look! Merc/UD Moron Inc is posting 2010 links again. Update moron, things do move on.

Butthead, fuck you and your tiny dysfunctional link. The Link Merc posted, the one I quoted above works fine. Click on it and find out, and spit in the wind no more.:rolleyes:

Why you so angry? :D Liar.

Look! Merc/UD Moron Inc is posting 2010 links again. Update moron, things do move on.

Okay so you're backpedaling on there being no independent economic analysis of the efficacy of the stimulus, to "this report was accurate ten months ago but it's not accurate today". Lol, this report was done within the last year.

It's possible that Moody's will repeat this annually. In that case we'll get another one of these in a couple months. Are you really suggesting that their analysis ill be different, given the progress the economy has made this past year?

You know luke, your perception of reality is so flawed I'm amazed it hasn't killed you long before you reached your present age. You have a very delusional, and totally inflated understanding of your effect on people.

I don't get angry like you must, I spend most of my time here laughing at pompous asses, such as yourself, who really think their selective outrage, or their imaginary superior morality really matters to anyone other than themselves. :rolleyes:

Quick, Vette, call him a "jackwagon" again! That'll really show him who's wearing the longer gabardine slacks in this house! :D

Quick, Vette, call him a "jackwagon" again! That'll really show him who's wearing the longer gabardine slacks in this house! :D

Jackwagon is a little departure from the usual personal attack he makes. I think we ought to let this one slide, Ik...

Vette was able to understand your link worked and led to a PDF file. Luke on the other hand can't get by his own benightedness, which you so buttfuckingly continue to endorse. :D

Still can't answer my questions though.

I could buy a Rolls Royce if I got five dollars for every time Vette's used the word "benighted." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back