What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soros-Funded Media Matters Blames Fox News, Drudge Report For Obamacare Fiasco…

Talk about flailing wildly.

Via Washington Secrets:

The pro-Obama media watchdog Media Matters Wednesday, defending the administration’s surprise move to cancel implementation of major elements of Obamacare, said that Republicans were to blame and accused conservative media leaders like Fox News and the Drudge Report for ignoring the GOP’s role.

In a release, the liberal group said that Fox and Drudge instead charged that the one-year delay was political with the goal of pushing off the expected initial implementation disaster until after the 2014 elections.

“Fox News and the Drudge Report are ignoring years of Republicans obstructing the implementation of health care reform to accuse the Obama administration of delaying the law for political gain, in the process dismissing the fact that businesses are praising the administration’s move,” said Media Matters

you can get all the food you need from the COLORED CUNTS flower/veggie garden

PLUS

eating that will give you TONED ARMS

WH closed to Sally and Billy Smith from Topeka, but parties go on

I see MORE FUCKING questors

Hours before delaying Obamacare, Sebelius spent $32 million on it

By PAUL BEDARD | JULY 3, 2013 AT 3:25 PM

HHS Kathleen Sebelius, right, gave no indication to reporters that the administration was going to delay Obamacare. HHS Kathleen Sebelius, right, gave no indication to reporters that the administration was going...
In the hours leading up to the administration's surprise decision Tuesday to delay implementation of Obamacare, the president's team gave no indication of the course reversal, in a way hiding it by spending $32 million on children's health care and announcing plans to expand the PR campaign.

One example: three and a half hours before notifying the public of the change in a Treasury Department blog post, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius held a conference call with reporters to announce a $32 million spending program to enroll poor and immigrant kids into the Children's Health Insurance Program.

"Every child in America should have access to the quality health care that they need," she said, giving no hint that Obamacare, which supplied the $32 million, was about to be sidelined.

What's more, she talked about how Obamacare's insurance exchanges were going to kick in on time "this fall."

View Post Old Today, 05:09 PM
Remove user from ignore listIrezumiKiss
This message is hidden because IrezumiKiss is on your ignore list.

STFU, PUTRID NIGGER

Cavuto? Seriously?

You would be more productive if you took a nap. :rolleyes:

tumblr_mcsvlhuTDs1r6vrl1o1_500.gif

He pretty much inherited it from the last GOP presidential nominee though.

Considering it was the republican plan for health care throughout the 90s, I don't think it's all that far fetched.

But of course, busybody and vetman don't remember that, because it's not posted on drudge today.

Considering it was the republican plan for health care throughout the 90s, I don't think it's all that far fetched.

But of course, busybody and vetman don't remember that, because it's not posted on drudge today.

I see

So now OBAMACARE is a REPOH idea

Tee Hee

Its a good thing you "people" have no shame, cause you can post shit and say

SEE? IT SMELLS GREAT

Somewhere there is an alternate universe where Republicans are celebrating 17 years of mandated DoleCare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back