What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in your mind you no longer have to face up to your dumbfuckery because I went back and bolded some of my post.

Keep posting MORON and bring your lil fag chihuahua along.
thsmiley1775.gif

koalabear
This message is hidden because koalabear is on your ignore list.

Back into the dumpster you go.

Yes, because I failed to whip out a crystal ball and tell you what the result of the fiscal cliff negotiations will be, clearly that means I will not answer any questions.

Busybody > bra_man
Who asked you about fiscal cliff negotiations:confused:
You're for taxing the rich ass clown, I ask you time and time again what's the rate going to be and where you going to apply it at:confused:

koalabear
This message is hidden because koalabear is on your ignore list.

Back into the dumpster you go.
Lol you and fat fuck along with dick daily not to long ago after vet saying he was a pussy for putting people on ignore.

Last edited:
Yes, because I failed to whip out a crystal ball and tell you what the result of the fiscal cliff negotiations will be, clearly that means I will not answer any questions.

Busybody > bra_man

I asked a simple question

are you AGAINST entitlements for HOUSEWIVES?

Who asked you about fiscal cliff negotiations:confused:
You're for taxing the rich ass clown, I ask you time and time again what's the rate going to be and where you going to apply it at:confused:

The rate on the rich and who is defined as rich depends on the outcome of the negotiations. You and I both know this but you keep repeating the question to me. I assume you're trying to trap me into making some kind of assumption but I'm afraid you're going to be let down.

Lol you and fat fuck along with dick daily not to long ago after vet saying he was a pussy for putting people on ignore.

Putting people on iggy because they don't have enough posts is cowardly. Putting Koala on iggy because he does nothing but make 4th grade insults is a necessity.

The rate on the rich and who is defined as rich depends on the outcome of the negotiations. You and I both know this but you keep repeating the question to me. I assume you're trying to trap me into making some kind of assumption but I'm afraid you're going to be let down.

Putting people on iggy because they don't have enough posts is cowardly. Putting Koala on iggy because he does nothing but make 4th grade insults is a necessity.

Talking about people you iggy makes you a coward. :D Ask pereg, oops never mind. :D:D

Don't assume nothing all ass clown.
It's not a trap it's a question you can't answer like I said before you know all the answers to everything but the questions that are asked.
You want tax the fuck out of the rich again what's the rate and where you going apply them.
So stop playing words fucking games and answer the fucking question.

Talking about people you iggy makes you a coward. :D Ask pereg, oops never mind. :D:D

he thinks he is made of teflon;)

Same old shit that brought on the last collapse:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wrong again, you stupid son of a bitch.

Google "Dodd Frank Wall Street Reform Act" and get back to us.

I'd ask you to apologize for your ignorance but as a Vietnam-era United States Marine we realize you have no code of honor.

Don't assume nothing all ass clown.
It's not a trap it's a question you can't answer like I said before you know all the answers to everything but the questions that are asked.
You want tax the fuck out of the rich again what's the rate and where you going apply them.
So stop playing words fucking games and answer the fucking question.

I don't know what the rates will be after this is all said and done. If you want me to speculate, I think the Democrats are going to get their top-bracket hike due to their superior leverage and the fact that that hike occurs in the absence of an agreement.

yup, indeed

so if EVERYONE should be eligible (I don't think it should be so) why did you bring her up

is M Obamas Mother on Medicare?

I brought her up as an example of a person that did not pay into Medicare but is still entitled to benefits. Conservatives don't complain about it though because they operate under a belief system flawed by hypocrisy.

is M Obamas Mother on Medicare?

I don't know.

I brought her up as an example of a person that did not pay into Medicare but is still entitled to benefits. Conservatives don't complain about it though because they operate under a belief system flawed by hypocrisy.

I don't know.

NO HOUSEWIFE pays into it

But since YOU said EVERYONE should get it

Your use of HER was disingenuous

wasn't it?

I don't know what the rates will be after this is all said and done. If you want me to speculate, I think the Democrats are going to get their top-bracket hike due to their superior leverage and the fact that that hike occurs in the absence of an agreement.

I'm asking you what part of you don't you understand.
You want tax the rich what's the rate where does it apply.

He's a pussy for lots of reasons; running from arguments when he's shown to be wrong (a daily occurrence), cuddling up with racists like busybody and koalabear, and using emoticons when he's shown to be a abject liar and sleezeball.

He's a pussy for lots of reasons; running from arguments when he's shown to be wrong (a daily occurrence), cuddling up with racists like busybody and koalabear, and using emoticons when he's shown to be a abject liar and sleezeball.

The best is when he quotes the shitstain, but (sometimes) selectively omits the shitstain's racist parts in order to sidestep his association with enabling racist rhetoric.

That's more pussy than open bar time at a Meow Mix factory.

moths.jpg

All too easy.

Vette, open up your legs a lil' further, your buddy is struggling to get his bicuspids on that taint, poor thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back