What guys say when fucking

longboy2022

Loves Spam
I was wondering what you guys say or shout when fucking, I'm thinking doggy style. I was reading the girls choices include 'Harder' 'Give it to me'. I'm in the crude category of 'Fucking whore' 'Dirty bitch' style of 'compliment which seems to be responded to by increased reciprocal thrusting. Maybe you don't, as the male contribution, apart from the penis action, tends to be physical, hair pulling, breast caressing, nipple tweaking, ass slapping, oh and clit work too. So guys, shout out the shout outs! And girls, your preferences....and dislikes?

My husband is the more grunting, groaning, moaning type. He will tell me I look hot, sexy, compliment my tits ass and pussy and ask if I want it harder but as far as verbalization I am the more explicit one in the bedroom.

My husband is the more grunting, groaning, moaning type. He will tell me I look hot, sexy, compliment my tits ass and pussy and ask if I want it harder but as far as verbalization I am the more explicit one in the bedroom.
Sounds like way too much conversation. You gotta keep your mind on the job, or you might go floppy or cum. I mean, waddy want? Like a chapter of a romance novel Mills and Boone? Gee us a break, lady!

Sounds like way too much conversation. You gotta keep your mind on the job, or you might go floppy or cum. I mean, waddy want? Like a chapter of a romance novel Mills and Boone? Gee us a break, lady!
You’ll go soft if you speak during sex? There’s medication for that.

It's a toss up.

For the naughtier girls, I tend to go with;

For the romantics, this usually works;

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

Back