What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife *anything*

Add me to the list of hubby's that want to watch or hear about their wives being pleased by someone bigger and better.

It doesn’t have to be about bigger and better. Just watching her enjoy a new body and cock and her telling him to go ahead and cum in her.

Making love to my oldest sister why the younger one is sleeping in the next bed while we are forced to remain in place over the Chines illness. I get a feeling our sister is awake and playing with herself watching us. Naughty.

Daddy/little girl (daughter) play with a girl young enough to actually be my daughter or granddaughter.

reading this thread is so hot!

My go-to has always been gyno, but I have been thinking a lot about incest stories. Brothers and sisters exploring each other bodies. Parents guiding their children. Maybe someone gets fisted? Hands get tied, and cocks get worshiped

sex-memes-so-dirty-you-re-going-to-need-to-get-tested-after-laughing-at-them-3.jpeg

My ultimate

Teasing and flashing in public, risky chance of getting caught, (like when driving down road), while wearing heels and black thigh highs playing with herself. I'd pull over and eat her ass, before pounding her into a squirting orgasm all while cars were passing. When I'm about to cum she drops to her knees and finishes me with her mouth.... Then discovering people were watching masturbating and one got it on video. :)

Watching my wife (i wish!) Taking a huge unprotected load from another guy. As she cums with one of her powerful toe curling orgasms.

Fetish

Currently.. i have a cum fetish.. love that stuff... mine.. her BF's.. ..love that jizz.

Our current lifestyle choice of being a cuckold couple is kinda a main deal... with all the aspects that that brings to the table..

reading this thread is so hot!

My go-to has always been gyno, but I have been thinking a lot about incest stories. Brothers and sisters exploring each other bodies. Parents guiding their children. Maybe someone gets fisted? Hands get tied, and cocks get worshiped

In think gyno is a hot fetish!

Sometimes I think there's too much weird stuff that takes away from the fun of sex. Why need all this weird stuff. If a gorgeous woman allows me to kiss her with tongue, eat her delicious pussy, actually fuck her pussy, that is incredible! Let's not all become heathens and lose the true intimacy and love that comes with sex.

Submission. Down on my knees having his cock forced down my throat til I can hardly breathe, and just before I panic then I can. Til he cums hard and then I swallow.

Honestly, breeding. Deep primal urge to fill my body with their seed. Whether it be from emotional connection, or pheromones. I love being railed into deeply for the purpose of impregnation (even if it can't really happen.) Makes me feel wanted to have a dude wanna have a baby with me.

Submission. Down on my knees having his cock forced down my throat til I can hardly breathe, and just before I panic then I can. Til he cums hard and then I swallow.

Mmmm. I've done that to a woman a couple of times. Fucking her mouth like a pussy was so much better than the "standard blowjob" she started me off with the first time. Her hair kept getting in the way (we were outside and the wind was blowing), so I pulled it back behind her head and since my hands were there, I just pulled her face hard against my crotch and started pumping in and out. Second time, I went straight to fucking her mouth. She was very excited and appreciative both times. A little surprised the first time, but said she loved being used that way. Really hard orgasms both times and she took all my cum straight down her throat. That and the feeling of control will keep those as a couple of my best memories long after I've begun to forget most other things. They may even be my last thoughts as I drift off into eternity. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back