What Did Obama Know And When Did He Know It?

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

‘I Wonder What Obama Knew About his VP’s Corrupt Business Schemes?’​

By Guest Contributor Sep. 5, 2023 11:20 am

Now the questions are engulfing former President Barack Obama, according to a report at Just the News.

“I think that one question I have is, I wonder what President Obama knew about his vice president’s corrupt business schemes with his son,” Rep. James Comer, the chief of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, told the publication.

Added former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, “None of this could have happened without his active knowledge. It’s just not possible. So what you have is Obama weaponizing the Justice Department, breaking down the rule of law, establishing a defense for any left winger who wants to be corrupt, and at the same time, using the government to launch attacks on Donald Trump, because they’re so frightened of him.”

He continued, “And I think it’s the totality of this, which is going to have to be investigated. And it’s vastly more we’re going to discover that there’s an entire system of corruption, lawlessness, and weaponization that is far beyond Joe Biden.”
In fact, it was during Obama’s White House tenure that the weaponization of the federal government became obvious, with the IRS attacks on conservatives and Christians.

More here on potential Obama culpability: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/i-wonder-what-obama-knew-about-his-vps/

It's quite possible he could be called to testify in an upcoming impeachment inquiry.

Now the questions are engulfing former President Barack Obama, according to a report at Just the News.

“I think that one question I have is, I wonder what President Obama knew about his vice president’s corrupt business schemes with his son,” Rep. James Comer, the chief of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, told the publication.

Added former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, “None of this could have happened without his active knowledge. It’s just not possible. So what you have is Obama weaponizing the Justice Department, breaking down the rule of law, establishing a defense for any left winger who wants to be corrupt, and at the same time, using the government to launch attacks on Donald Trump, because they’re so frightened of him.”

He continued, “And I think it’s the totality of this, which is going to have to be investigated. And it’s vastly more we’re going to discover that there’s an entire system of corruption, lawlessness, and weaponization that is far beyond Joe Biden.”
In fact, it was during Obama’s White House tenure that the weaponization of the federal government became obvious, with the IRS attacks on conservatives and Christians.

More here on potential Obama culpability: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/i-wonder-what-obama-knew-about-his-vps/

It's quite possible he could be called to testify in an upcoming impeachment inquiry.
I had those suspicions 6 years ago. A good read if you have a chance “CULTURE OF CORRUPTION “ by Michelle Malkin. Watching trump’s first impeachment the book connected the dots.

So Newt’s out trolling again
No, Newt is openly speaking about what we have known for years and what the Democrat media has been frantically trying to hide from the American people. That being Obama's corrupt role as President to weaponize the government against Trump, subvert his administration, and protect Obama and Biden's legacy of corruption and their role in a real conspiracy against the United States. It's still ongoing. Merrick Garland and Jack Smith are its prime vehicles of attack being directed by legacy Obama minions now serving Joe Biden.

No, Newt is openly speaking about what we have known for years and what the Democrat media has been frantically trying to hide from the American people. That being Obama's corrupt role as President to weaponize the government against Trump, subvert his administration, and protect Obama and Biden's legacy of corruption and their role in a real conspiracy against the United States.
Yes, we know you have a crush on Newt

He's married!

Yes, we know you have a crush on Newt

He's married!
Translation: I hate this thoughtful Mofo who always manages to ride by and snatch the clothes from my Emperor leaving him naked in the street.

Translation: I hate this thoughtful Mofo who always manages to ride by and snatch the clothes from my Emperor leaving him naked in the street.
Lol....keep stroking....he may let you finish him off.

No, Newt is openly speaking about what we have known for years and what the Democrat media has been frantically trying to hide from the American people. That being Obama's corrupt role as President to weaponize the government against Trump, subvert his administration, and protect Obama and Biden's legacy of corruption and their role in a real conspiracy against the United States. It's still ongoing. Merrick Garland and Jack Smith are its prime vehicles of attack being directed by legacy Obama minions now serving Joe Biden.
Sure. And how’s that Arizona thing going?

How's your presidential vote going?
I'm going to guess; better than your Arizona vote count thread did!
joffrey-bitchslap.gif

never-ending bitch slap

:ROFLMAO:

Translation: People aren't buying the bullshit we are making up about Biden anymore. We need to add Obama's name to keep the base riled up. And we can always fall back on the Clinton's if this doesn't work.

Just the news? That's like quoting what they're saying at the local barbershop.

Translation: People aren't buying the bullshit we are making up about Biden anymore. We need to add Obama's name to keep the base riled up. And we can always fall back on the Clinton's if this doesn't work.
Nothing is being made up about Biden. He's a criminal running a criminal enterprise, all of it constructed to enrich and protect himself and Obama's legacy.

Back