What he did and what he's trying to do

You do realize there's this thing called "risk," yes?

And you (hopefully) realize that EVERY investment carries "risk," yes? In fact, if you invest in the stock market they even TELL YOU in super large letters that there is no guarantee your investment will increase in value and could even LOSE VALUE.

So what the fuck are you bitching about here?

Or is your TDS so strong that you're just bitching because somewhere in the paperwork Trump's name is listed?

Trope Central has some 15 million accounts (around 0.5 million active).
Trump-math calculates that the value is $4 billion, thus every account including the dormant ones is worth $267. No wonder he keeps going bankrupt.

And you (hopefully) realize that EVERY investment carries "risk," yes? In fact, if you invest in the stock market they even TELL YOU in super large letters that there is no guarantee your investment will increase in value and could even LOSE VALUE.

Or is your TDS so strong that you're just bitching because somewhere in the paperwork Trump's name is listed?
It had been five minutes since someone posted something about Trump, and he couldn't take it anymore.

TDS? Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while. Commenting on Trump is not TDS, Arphy.

Trouncing upon every link here by those who are avid and rabid supporters of Don Trump Sr., is feeding a hog-like Trump enterprise of financial and political lies.

Trump may gain some financial boost from the investment, but again, as HisArpy notes, there are risks. Current articles in the news do not consider this a sure thing, calling into question the value placed on Truth Social as a trading commodity.

The market will determine a more solid value when it goes public for a while.

The six-month cure that Trump must currently wait to sell stock doesn't help his NY trial case at all.

Monday's deadline is looming ... tick ... tick ... tick ...

TDS? Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while. Commenting on Trump is not TDS, Arphy.

Trouncing upon every link here by those who are avid and rabid supporters of Don Trump Sr., is feeding a hog-like Trump enterprise of financial and political lies.

Trump may gain some financial boost from the investment, but again, as HisArpy notes, there are risks. Current articles in the news do not consider this a sure thing, calling into question the value placed on Truth Social as a trading commodity.

The market will determine a more solid value when it goes public for a while.

The six-month cure that Trump must currently wait to sell stock doesn't help his NY trial case at all.

Monday's deadline is looming ... tick ... tick ... tick ...
Posting about Trump has nothing to do with TDS. It has everything to do with the fact he probably will be running for president as the designated Republican candidate. I've said it more than once and will repeat it ad nauseam, I would love to have a conservative Republican candidate to consider, but I can not and will not even consider Trump. Trump isn't a Republican, nor a politician. Trump is for only one thing, Trump. He doesn't give a fuck about you or me or anybody but himself. He's a fucking criminal in a $5000.00 suit.

I've had more than one conversation with friends and family members that support him. All of them are single-issue voters. If it's not guns it's abortion or the border, or the cost of everything. And every one of them ignore what he's done or how many indictments he is under. And every one of them point back to the "Biden crime family". Yet none can produce (just like the congressional investigation) any real, solid, factual evidence of criminal behavior by the president. And every time Trump does something that no one else can do without getting run out of town on a rail, his supporters brush it off with a laugh. Example: his vow to declare a dictatorship on day one "just for a day". Or his vow to weaponize the DOJ to go after those who opposed him politically. His supporters giggle like little girls and blow it off with a "He's pulling your chain!" while ignoring (or accepting which is worse) the things he has already done and the things he swears to do.

By posting what he does, or is about to do, by keeping his real actions in the eye of everyone it may serve to wake a few of the hypnotized Trumpers to reality.

So yes, I'd love to have the option to vote for a Republican. But Trump and the fucking idiots that blindly support him refuse to give me that chance. I don't agree with some of the Democratic partys objectives. But if it comes down to turning the country over to Trump and his hangers-on, I'll bite the bullet and vote for Biden.

But ya'll who support him go right on calling names, playing games and keeping your eyes wide shut. Some of us will keep right on posting what he is doing, for those who wish to open their eyes and quit being such blind Lemmings.

Comshaw

Posting about Trump has nothing to do with TDS. It has everything to do with the fact he probably will be running for president as the designated Republican candidate. I've said it more than once and will repeat it ad nauseam, I would love to have a conservative Republican candidate to consider, but I can not and will not even consider Trump. Trump isn't a Republican, nor a politician. Trump is for only one thing, Trump. He doesn't give a fuck about you or me or anybody but himself. He's a fucking criminal in a $5000.00 suit.

I've had more than one conversation with friends and family members that support him. All of them are single-issue voters. If it's not guns it's abortion or the border, or the cost of everything. And every one of them ignore what he's done or how many indictments he is under. And every one of them point back to the "Biden crime family". Yet none can produce (just like the congressional investigation) any real, solid, factual evidence of criminal behavior by the president. And every time Trump does something that no one else can do without getting run out of town on a rail, his supporters brush it off with a laugh. Example: his vow to declare a dictatorship on day one "just for a day". Or his vow to weaponize the DOJ to go after those who opposed him politically. His supporters giggle like little girls and blow it off with a "He's pulling your chain!" while ignoring (or accepting which is worse) the things he has already done and the things he swears to do.

By posting what he does, or is about to do, by keeping his real actions in the eye of everyone it may serve to wake a few of the hypnotized Trumpers to reality.

So yes, I'd love to have the option to vote for a Republican. But Trump and the fucking idiots that blindly support him refuse to give me that chance. I don't agree with some of the Democratic partys objectives. But if it comes down to turning the country over to Trump and his hangers-on, I'll bite the bullet and vote for Biden.

But ya'll who support him go right on calling names, playing games and keeping your eyes wide shut. Some of us will keep right on posting what he is doing, for those who wish to open their eyes and quit being such blind Lemmings.

Comshaw

Your refusal to listen to or see the "evidence" present by your friends and family doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

What it does mean is that you need to look around and see who is the odd man out in your circle. And then ask yourself why.

With Trump, risk isn't a chance, it's a certainty. He's even bragged about stiffing suckers plenty of times.

Elon Musk said no thanks to buying/investing in the lying truth social boondoggle

Elon Musk said no thanks to buying/investing in the lying truth social boondoggle

Musk is on record as saying he's not giving to any candidate. Him buying Truth Social stock would be doing just that.

There also might be an issue with anti-trust legalities since Musk owns Twitter. (FUCK calling it X!)

Your refusal to listen to or see the "evidence" present by your friends and family doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

What it does mean is that you need to look around and see who is the odd man out in your circle. And then ask yourself why.
He didn't say he was in the minority among his friends and family...

Why would he invest in a direct competitor? He's crazy, but he's not stupid. Wait, he's stupid, but he's not crazy. Wait, no, he's both. I can see him buying a controlling interest in Trash Social, then complaining that he just found out that 97% of its users aren't actually using it.

He didn't say he was in the minority among his friends and family...

No but that's the impression he gives. And even if he's not the lone voice against Trump it still is good advice to look around and see who is who.

Agreed. Gotta know who the crazies are in your crowd.
This applies to the members of the Politics Forum as well, right? Here, it is much easier to spot them than real-life acquaintances and tune them out as daily life proceeds.

The stock market isn't "Trump."
But below you said it was?

It's ridiculous to think that any of trumps policies have created any boom.. he hasn't had any.

The obama administration, without the benefit of ANY gop assistance helped keep this country from a possible depression.

Here's the obstruction article that has never really been addressed by any of the right wingers here.

http://swampland.time.com/2012/08/23/the-party-of-no-new-details-on-the-gop-plot-to-obstruct-obama/

The Bush administration policies led to a near catastrophe.. Giving Obama credit for fixing it is a bit over the top, but it happened on his watch.. and has been shown here time and time again, that's all that matters...........Right?

http://time.com/money/4176949/who-really-dug-us-out-of-the-great-recession/

I see that you follow the deflect when you can't argue facts ideology.

Facts are that the economy is doing well. Consumer confidence is up. Lending is up. Housing prices are up. Jobs are up. Stock Market is up.

NONE OF THAT happened because of anything Obama did. If that were the case we'd have had 8 years of actual growth instead of <1% of nothing. It's amazing that once Trump was in office and repealed some of the over-burdensome regulations of the Obama administration, BUSINESS started running again. Imagine that.

Just TALK of immigration crackdown has reduced illegal immigration to almost nothing.

TALK of tax reform has gotten the attention of big business and Wall St. For big gains.

Even the failed attempts to repeal ObamaCare have generated confidence that it will be fixed enough to allow businesses to add employees and expand their market share.

As far as the helping the failed economy goes, Obama did NOTHING that Bush didn't do. He continued the bailout from the Fed. So, if you want to claim that the bailout kept the country from outright bankruptcy, you'd BETTER give the credit to Bush. Or join your crying & lying buddies at the spilt milk puddle.

This applies to the members of the Politics Forum as well, right? Here, it is much easier to spot them than real-life acquaintances and tune them out as daily life proceeds.

This only works if you're not one of the crazies.

Something you should consider on a personal level.

This only works if you're not one of the crazies.

Something you should consider on a personal level.
I gather it's not working for you, then. You fit the model of one of the crazies quite well.;)

Multi-billion dollar valuation...lost $58 million last year. 🤣

Truth Social shares go into freefall after investors learn how much money it really makes​

Shares in the firm plummeted by more than 15 percent in the hours after it released its financial statement, thus shaving billions of dollars off its market cap.

As of noon on Monday, the shares were trading in the $51 range, after having closed at just under $62 the previous trading day.
according to a Forbes report:
" Trump, who owns 78.5 million shares in Trump Media, about 57% of all outstanding shares, accordingly had his stake in the social media venture slide from its peak of $6.25 billion to Monday’s $4.25 billion," the publication writes.
he lost 2 BILLION in a day

so much winning!!!

https://www.rawstory.com/truth-social-stock-price/

Back