What he did and what he's trying to do

By Thursday's deadline to pay his 175m bond, there might not be enough value left to bolster his claim to billionaire status.

Trump said he would promptly put up the bond when it was first reduced. Well, he hasn't yet. Three days left in the countdown: Tuesday, Wednesday, and ... Thursday (D-Day) [That's deadline day.]

The bond is posted with all cash as collateral.

Now it's wait time until the appeal trial gets back on track. Meanwhile, Trump has put an expanded gag order in place. No more vilifying the judge's or DA's family members. Let's see how that plays out.

The bond is posted with all cash as collateral.

Now it's wait time until the appeal trial gets back on track. Meanwhile, Trump has put an expanded gag order in place. No more vilifying the judge's or DA's family members. Let's see how that plays out.

I thought the narrative was that Trump was broke. $175 million doesn't sound broke to me.

Maybe what's broke is the minds of those who created the narrative?

I thought the narrative was that Trump was broke. $175 million doesn't sound broke to me.
It sure doesn't sound like a Billionaire either. Don't forget, he said he couldn't make the first bond amount....and pleaded for it to be lowered, so he could make a bond. Nowhere was the narrative Trump was broke. The narrative was Trump lies about his wealth....
Maybe what's broke is the minds of those who created the narrative?
Nah, what's broke is the fantasy that Trump is flush with Billionaire cash....

Back