What color is your underwear?

sophia jane said:
What kind of hobby?

Mine are pink but I'm about to take them off. :D
Does masturbation qualify as a hobby?

I have some really cool pink panties, too. They are boy-cut and have darker pink embroidery on them and I feel like sex waiting to happen when I wear them.

yui said:
Does masturbation qualify as a hobby?

I have some really cool pink panties, too. They are boy-cut and have darker pink embroidery on them and I feel like sex waiting to happen when I wear them.

I bet if I saw you in them, I'd feel like sex waiting to happen too.

Seriously, I know what you mean. There are a few things I wear that I'm just like a walking time bomb- totally and completely on.

I hope masturbation counts as a hobby cuz it's my favorite.

sophia jane said:
I bet if I saw you in them, I'd feel like sex waiting to happen too.

Seriously, I know what you mean. There are a few things I wear that I'm just like a walking time bomb- totally and completely on.

I hope masturbation counts as a hobby cuz it's my favorite.
If you saw me in them, you might not be impressed at all. :( Not exactly voluptuous, here. ;)

But sexy underpants can do wonders for your walk, eh?

Masturbation should be a hobby. I do it often enough for it to qualify. *blush* *nod* *blush*

I got tired of the "always wear clean underwear" and replacing old wore out with new, so I just had them tattooed on.
saves time and money.

Sheer black satin hip huggers with pink and purple designs and matching top. Meeting that special someone and want their tongue to hang out.

I'm not wearing any. Oh no!
I am, however, wearing the boyfriend's striped grey, turqouis and maroon boxers - that counts, right?

thong, dark blue satin... first thing that i grabbed from the drawer this morning. :)

arienette said:
Boxer Briefs are fucking hot...

I'm not a good judge of that statement, but they are comfortable as hell.

On a bird, kendo? Maybe I'm on the wrong topic, but I'm lost.

Q_C

Quiet_Cool said:
I'm not a good judge of that statement, but they are comfortable as hell.

On a bird, kendo? Maybe I'm on the wrong topic, but I'm lost.

Q_C
One of the female persuasion, It's a Brit thing.

kendo1 said:
One of the female persuasion, It's a Brit thing.

Ah...

British slang. New to me, but better than some of the slang I hear. Bitches...? I can't believe some women put up with being called that.

Q_C

justagurl1 said:
Is it really bad that I'm over 21 and wearing red & blue superman panties?

Depends on where the Big S is. Up front or on the back in a thong style, NOT AT ALL!!!!! :D

If its little pictures of Superman all over, well, no guy can compete with that.

a white 18hour cross your heart and hope to die girdle
and
a white training bra.

Back