What are your Bi Fantasies and Turn Ons?

Right now I am fantasizing about my doorbell ringing, I open it up to find a rather well endowed man standing there with his smooth shaven cock hanging out. He walks in and there are no words spoken. I drop to my knees and begin getting to know every inch of his beautiful cock and balls. Taking him into my mouth and feeling him harden, I begin to lick, suck and fondle him until he eventually lets his tasty load go in my mouth.....

Any one in the neighborhood and want to ring my doorbell?
I would love to ring your door bell!

;)

tumblr_o1x9kzjt0m1v2w3gno1_400.gif

My fantasy is to go to a gay resort for a long weekend. Each day, I see how many men I can make cum on me, and I can't clean it off until evening.

My fantasy is to go to a gay resort for a long weekend. Each day, I see how many men I can make cum on me, and I can't clean it off until evening.

On my bucket list is spending a weekend at one that's a few hours from here. Get naked, set in a chair out under a shade tree and put up a sign next to me that says "Cum Here".

I go to the gay baths, and I'm having a gay old time, sucking several dicks, fucking tight male asses, and taking a few hard ones up my ass. I take a break, shower, then head to the steam room for more action. I stroke myself as I watch 2 guys 69 each other passionately. When they're done; both have cum and swallowed; I recognize one of them. He's my next door neighbor, a family man with 2 kids! We nod to each other. He comes over next to me for a hug and a kiss, and he strokes my cock. He starts to suck me off expertly. I stroke his meat as he hardens again, then I suck him as he continues to suck me...we're 69ing intensely. After we cum we hold each other and talk. His wife knows about his love of cock. My wife suspects, but doesn't know for sure. We begin to make plans on how to get our wives involved, even if they just watch at first.
SPOILER ALERT: Our wives love watching Eric and I go at it. It makes them horny, and they start to experiment with each other....

I'm 19, I work as a dishwasher in a restaurant owned by an older gay guy. He lives upstairs, and he likes to suck me off after every shift. He pays me if I suck him or let him fuck me, so I usually do. After several weeks of this I found out that my co-workers; waiters, cook, etc., had been watching us through a one way mirror. It was their after work entertainment. Now that I know we're being watched it makes me hornier than all hell, and the exhibitionist in me kicks in...I just want to have sex in front of a crowd, and be seen to do it well and have a good time. So then I invite my girl friend, who is exhibitionist, too, and we all have a sexy good time. We suck and fuck all night long...each other, or the boss, then each other again...
Now that they're known, my co-workers come out from behind the mirror, and masturbrate as they watch us go at it. That just spurs us on to more sex....

Last edited:
My fantasy would be to. . .

be filmed having queer sex with younger men. Being tied to a bed by my wrists and ankles, my back propped up by pillows for an easy access to my my tight once fucked asshole.

The film begins with me surrounded by 4 men with beautiful erections. Two on each side of me. They take turns rubbing the head of their cocks on my face and nipples. They do not let me blow them. They are driving me wild with lust, and I begin begging them.

"Please. . . let me suck your cocks. Let me make oral love to those hard love boners.
Fuck my mouth with them, please let me suck it."

They mock me.

"You old faggot, how bad you really want our cocks.

"I'll pay all of you, please fuck me and shove it in my mouth. PLEASE I want it so bad."

"How much you old cock sucker?"

"Two hundred each tonight. The next time I'll pay you even more."

The camera man catches close ups of a black guy thrusting his mighty 10 inch ebony cock up my ass with great force. I gag around the big dick in my mouth from the size of his black penis. The white guy straddling my chest lets me blow him and he pulls out and rubs my face with his dick. The other two men are pulling on my nipples and barely touch my swollen excited cock. It feels magical.

The black man is fucking me elegantly. He slides all 10 inches inside me slowly, pulls back until the tip of his crown is at the edge of my anus, and gives me his glorious cock. Over and over, stroke after stroke, he takes me anally as the white guy tenses and erupts with a torrent of sperm into my mouth. It tastes delicious as I swirl it and swallow his cum. Seven large streams of jism blasts out of his cock, and he pulls back out of my mouth.

"Thank you - that was wonderful" I say.

The black man is now fucking me a little faster. He is taking my breath away.

"Beg old man or I'll stop."

"No, no, please don't stop - ever. Please fuck me with your huge black cock!"

My plea is not faked. I would go on begging but a well built guy is putting his dick in my mouth to be sucked off. The sensation of his penis feels so wicked in my mouth. I suck his dick like a baby sucks it's mothers tit. I'm moaning and groaning in lust, and the black man's balls are now slapping wildly off of my ass cheeks.

I'm being fucked by a freight train, sucking cock, and another man is shooting his sex slime all over my face. Someone is jacking me off and my orgasm thunders from my faggot dick as my mouth and anus are filled with thick, creamy semen.

The filming stops, and I gladly pay each of my cocksmen their money.

New twist: An RV and 8 or 10 tops. They use me and cum on me as we drive on down the road!

Another fantasy of mine is just starting sex with my wife, when suddenly her lover enters the room (that I knew nothing about) he has a huge big black cock. He pulls me off my wife and she watches as he starts to fuck my tight ass, at first protesting. Then she's shocked as I start to enjoy it and beg him to go deeper and cum in me....while she jacks me off

Changes often...but right now I’m dreaming of dressing in panties and hose with my g/f and another crossdresser. So many possibilities...but to share a cock with my g/f. Kissing and licking our way along the shaft until we reach the wet tip. Sharing the taste of his/her precum as our lips meet in a wet kiss. Watching his/her cock slide into my g/f with me right there licking both...and being there to lick her cum soaked pussy. Tasting her after...

Yes pleeeease!

I think I might be just craving a nice cock to suck!?!

Right now I am fantasizing about my doorbell ringing, I open it up to find a rather well endowed man standing there with his smooth shaven cock hanging out. He walks in and there are no words spoken. I drop to my knees and begin getting to know every inch of his beautiful cock and balls. Taking him into my mouth and feeling him harden, I begin to lick, suck and fondle him until he eventually lets his tasty load go in my mouth.....

Any one in the neighborhood and want to ring my doorbell?

Where's the neighborhood?

A much older man, old enough to be my dad/granddad making a move on me is one. The other is I love watching Shemales masturbate and cum. A fantasy of mine is to be involved in a threesome with a beautiful shemale and a female friend/partner.

Today it is a phantasy. I desire to be back in the living room, naked kneeling on The floor as my partner and other wives watch me sucking of the men at our swingers party. I kneel as suck as occasionally a woman and a man go into the bed room and do as they please upon our bed. I suck knowing this is all the sex I will get as they fuck.

Mine would to find a sexy trans girl and be seduced by her. Giving into all her needs.

I come home to find a 22 year old black dude with a 13 inch cock banging my wife from behind. He stops moving and she starts rocking on his dick. Then he tells me "lick my asshole while your wife enjoys a real man's dick"

I'm the first one in the room to cum.

Changes often...but right now I’m dreaming of dressing in panties and hose with my g/f and another crossdresser. So many possibilities...but to share a cock with my g/f. Kissing and licking our way along the shaft until we reach the wet tip. Sharing the taste of his/her precum as our lips meet in a wet kiss. Watching his/her cock slide into my g/f with me right there licking both...and being there to lick her cum soaked pussy. Tasting her after...

Yes pleeeease!

I think I might be just craving a nice cock to suck!?!

Yesssssssss gf

I'd love to meet a gorgeous shemale, I don't know it until we get back to my/her place. We have a few drinks and start fooling around, then I am taken by surprise when I slip my hand down her panties.

3-sum

My fantasy is simple. I would LOVE to be an oral slave for a couple. I would want to orally please both the husband and wife before they have sex, while they are having sex and then after they finish. My tongue and mouth will be for them to control. You might say the best of both worlds cock and pussy and of course cum. Orlando here anybody like this idea????

Back