What are your Bi Fantasies and Turn Ons?

After the meeting....

The meetings never lasted past nine, and by then it was good and dark. Scott, Ricardo and I always went to Starbucks after the meetings.

Except, we didn't really go to Starbucks. We got in one of our cars, with one driving and two in the back seat. Usually Scott would blow Ricardo, then it'd be Ricardo's turn to drive. Then I'd get in the back, and Scott would nut in my mouth. Finally, Scott would drive, Ricardo would get in the back and do me.

I liked to be last, being pretty worked up by then. We had it good, three married guys getting a blow job once a week, and not having to worry about a place to meet and do it. I chuckled, thinking back to how it had turned into a threesome.

Scott had walked up on my car while I was blowing Ricardo. Ricardo had my head in his hands and was plunging it down on his cock furiously, so I didn't see what happened. He hadn't even slowed down, just watched Scott with his eyes as he nutted. When I'd came up a few minutes later, there was Scott, with this shocked look on his face. So there I was, looking up at him standing outside the car, spunk running down my face. "Hey, want to go to Starbucks?", He'd agreed, and got in the back seat. I looked over to Ricardo. He gave a slight nod back, licked his lips, got out and got in the back seat. We didn't ever get to Starbucks.

That's the way we started, last year.

Today, when we returned to where the meeting had been, we'd just say goodbye to each other and drive off. We all had a couple of empty Starbucks cups in those cars, just for cover.

But what happened tonight after the meeting was unexpected. A new guy, named Tom, had shown up the last couple of times. Seemed like a decent fellow. Last week, he'd mentioned something about hanging out with us after the meeting, but it seemed to get forgotten.

Tonight he asked if he could come. Tom gave off hints that he was a dedicated cocksucker.

At least that's what it seemed to me.

What to do?

Last edited:
My fantasies?

2 big ones.

Being the center of a gangbang with a bunch (5+) of guys. Taking cock in mout and ass at the same time.

And to be a sex toy for a couple. Sucking his cock every morning before he leaves for work. Eating her pussy and ass and being pegged during the day. Fucking her pussy and ass if I've done well. Then greeting him with a blowjob when he gets home and having him balls deep in my ass that night.

A good one for me right now would be to share a guy with my wife.

We've talked off and on for years about bringing another guy in for a threesome, ever since she told me about an mfm threeway she was in before we got together its all I can think about.

Finally she tells me she has someone who wants to join us in bed, and that everything is all set up.

When the night arrives, we get going and she gets on top of me for a 69, with him down at her head so she can suck and stroke both of us.

After a little while, I feel him back away and get off the bed. I dont think anything about it and keep sucking her sweet pussy.

Suddenly I see him climb up on the bed behind my wife, and jams his hard cock all the way in her pussy in one thrust. I pull back to get out of the way, and to get front row seats to this large cock filling my wife. She yells at me to get back in there, and reached down to grab my head and pull it back into her pussy.

As Im sucking on her clit, hit balls bump into my nose and his shaft meets my lips and tongue, then one time he pulls all the way out and jams it in my throat. I cant do much but take it, knowing deep down this is what I wanted.

She realizes whats going on and spurs me on, her talking getting dirtier and dirtier. He finally pulls out of my mouth after several strokes and enters her pussy again. I go on to tonguing and sucking his balls, and tongue bathing his shaft as it withdraws from her pussy.

Finally he tenses up and thrusts deep one last time, filling her pussy with his cum...its dripping out of her pussy into my mouth where I hungrily swallow every drop.

As he pulls out, he drops down and puts his cum covered cock in my face, with her telling me to be a good hubby and clean off his cock. As Im doing this, he gets hard again and I suck him until he fills my mouth with his seed.

At this point he gets off the bed and gets dressed to leave. My wife rolls off me and lays there, legs spread and cum flowing out. I reach down and scoop up the cum and lick it off my fingers. Quickly I mount her and fill her with a second load within minutes.

As I pull out, she grabs the back of my head and tells me to be a good boy and clean up all the cum from her pussy. I eat it all out, bringing her to a couple of large orgasms.

Lucky fucker!!!!!

Bifantasy

I'd love for my girlfriend and me, both wearing the same lingerie, to share another man's big cock.

outdoors

i'm outside in the woods jerking off in the sun and a couple come by and I share my sperm with both their mouths.

I'd love for my girlfriend and me, both wearing the same lingerie, to share another man's big cock.

Very hot. I love being dressed up, my woman is super dominant and likes to be the hot wife. I have clean up duty from condoms and cracks

Going to a nude beach and sitting next to a sexy couple there. We have some drinks and we're all getting hot looking at each others nude bodies and talking - so we decide to head back to their condo for some fun ;)

Primary bi fantasy...picking up a girl in a hotel bar And Then being "shocked" by her cock in my hotel room.

Primary bi fantasy...picking up a girl in a hotel bar And Then being "shocked" by her cock in my hotel room.

I'd spent a long time talking the two girls up, buying them drives. I had a very simple goal — to get both of them up to the room and fuck them silly. And thanks to my skills as a pickup artist, my looks no doubt, and the alcohol, the three of us were now headed up to the room. One was a tall blonde, the other a short, lovely Philippino girl.

Both were 9 or 10 on a scale of 10. Both had these mysterious little smiles, as they looked at each other and giggled. When we got into the room, they took charge, the blonde wrapped her arms around me and was kissing, while the other took my pants off. Soon they had me naked, but they were still dressed.

Then the short girl started lightly stroking my balls, her lips lightly touching just the head of my cock. the tall blonde never let up, and when she moved to the left to give the other one more room, I felt something hard between her legs.

She moved.back a few inches and smiled, then started humping my leg with that hard thing. I had the impression whatever was hidden under that short skirt was going to be coming out.

About then I started to wonder who had picked whom up?

And who was going to get fucked?

Last edited:
Lately my fantasies and early morning dreams have run to just male on male sex. No women in there at all.

Being picked up by men who just use and manhandle me how ever they want and I give in to their sexual appetites.

Or in a group of several men with one fucking my face hard and another fucking my ass as hard as he can too. I'm stroking two more with my hands and the others are jacking off on my body. The first two cum in me and are quickly replaced by two more who continue my being fucked. When they're all done, they watch me wipe their cum off of me and eat it. This gets them hard again and round 2 starts.

Lately my fantasies and early morning dreams have run to just male on male sex. No women in there at all.

Being picked up by men who just use and manhandle me how ever they want and I give in to their sexual appetites.

Or in a group of several men with one fucking my face hard and another fucking my ass as hard as he can too. I'm stroking two more with my hands and the others are jacking off on my body. The first two cum in me and are quickly replaced by two more who continue my being fucked. When they're all done, they watch me wipe their cum off of me and eat it. This gets them hard again and round 2 starts.

What a wonderful dream! Mind if i just look at the show? ;)

Last edited:
My strongest bi turn-on applies to men and women. It is being with someone who really knows how to listen, and when they speak or when they communicate non-verbally, they have something real and interesting to say.

My strongest bi turn-on applies to men and women. It is being with someone who really knows how to listen, and when they speak or when they communicate non-verbally, they have something real and interesting to say.

Do I ever hear you on that.

Funny how many people talk but don’t say much; other’s, like the song goes, “say it best when they say nothing at all.”

I feel that quiet moments are as important as those filled with words.

So many fantasies, I don't know where to start.

Here's a good one: I work as a maintence man/pool boy at a resort on the Russian River, California. The area is liberal, and open minded. In the months to come it will grow a reputation as a gay area, and several of the resorts will switch to 'gay friendly' effectively becoming gay only.
I'm an experienced bisexual, and in very good shape. I get hit on by the guests constantly, and I'm 100% ready to serve them after hours.
Mostly they want to suck me off, and have me fuck them. But I like cock, too, so I usually suck them. Sometimes I'll let them fuck me. Sometimes gay couples invite me over for a three way, where anything goes. I'm getting gay sex every way you can imagine. Once in a while straight couples want me for a three way, so I get some tits and pussy, too.
Eventually I decide to go pro, charging for sex. I'm still getting gay sex any time I want it, day or night, but now I'm making good money doing it.

Last edited:
A fantasy of mine...I am home dressed in my pink sissy panties and matching camisole.
I hear our car pull up outside and the horn beeps. I go to door , know it is my wife.
She opens the door and says,”I have a surprise for you..” She comes inside , followed by a man about my size..He smiles and says, “ I see your husband and I have the same tastes...”

I woke up this morning hard as a rock from a dream about a one night stand I had once. The only difference from what really happened is that in the dream I let him fuck my ass besides my sucking his cock on and off all night which did happen.

My latest fantasy is about a guy at work. We go for a hike and come back to my place to change and get something to eat. While I'm in the shower he comes in to hand me a Gatorade and sits down and starts talking to me, I let you guess what happens next.

Yesterday while at work he comes into the office and decides to change his shirt in front me, dammit, hairy chest, both nipples pierce. I don't think he noticed my tongue hanging out. :D

Guys weekend

A guys weekend fishing or playing golf. The stakes are who gets sucked and who does the sucking.

Or, a plaything for another couple where everything goes.

Right now I am fantasizing about my doorbell ringing, I open it up to find a rather well endowed man standing there with his smooth shaven cock hanging out. He walks in and there are no words spoken. I drop to my knees and begin getting to know every inch of his beautiful cock and balls. Taking him into my mouth and feeling him harden, I begin to lick, suck and fondle him until he eventually lets his tasty load go in my mouth.....

Any one in the neighborhood and want to ring my doorbell?

I woke up this morning hard as a rock from a dream about a one night stand I had once. The only difference from what really happened is that in the dream I let him fuck my ass besides my sucking his cock on and off all night which did happen.

Similar, but slightly different.

My casual blowjob guy... Dressing him girly, and fucking his ass on my lunch break

Shemale giving me some deep soft assfuck until I spew my load without even touching my cock

Back