What are you wearing?

orange tank top, jeans and HEY i put on undies today...little black thongs :D

Black shirt with tan flowers in a fauk hawaiian print design, khakis, black boxers, ankle socks, and hiking boots.

Another Sporty Spice day:

Grey cut-offs
Blue sunglasses
A red t-shirt with the Indonesian for Coca Cola written across it

Now I'm colour co-ordinated with my car :catroar:

Black boxer-briefs...

The color changes but that's about all I'm ever wearing while checking the boards (as I'm home from work and getting ready for a good day's sleep)

My pale peach nightgown.

*tries hard not to make a Tony the Tiger joke, fails miserably*

"They're GRRRRRRRREAT!" :D

Aurora Black said:
My pale peach nightgown.

*tries hard not to make a Tony the Tiger joke, fails miserably*

"They're GRRRRRRRREAT!" :D

:catroar:

Me? Khaki shorts, beat up sandals.

work out wear..again.

I was out ~ so I had on shorts and a tank...

now I'm home and back in my work out gear...deciding on whether or not to do another exercise.

jeans... bellbottoms (now who would have thought they would come back!?) and a white t-shirt...

SelenaKittyn said:
jeans... bellbottoms (now who would have thought they would come back!?) and a white t-shirt...

Low rise?? Do you have a belly button ring?

MistressJett said:
Combat boots. Loose brown slacks. Flowy off-white shirt, with the top 3 buttons undone and a black bra underneath. Skully bandana & some jewelry, which will soon be joined by a dark green sash and fake dagger - plus a booty bag. I love having an excuse to dress up like a pirate! :D

:catroar: :heart:

lilredjammies said:
Baby blue t-shirt with peach & hot pink flowers on the front, navy shorts, no undies, no shoes and glad to be home! :nana:

I had on a tanga with my shorts today, and I have to say that I got breezes in places I never knew existed!!!!!

Olive cargo pants, grey briefs, tan T ... and Dunlop sunglasses ... although I just struggled back into my T a few minutes ago ...

Now, Honey, what have I told you about wearing tangas and not showing, huh? :D

Back