What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit about the girl for those who may give a rat's ass... She is litfan's and my little princess! She is a long ass haired kitty that is absolutely stunning! After cleaning her, she found refuge in a laundry basket we set aside for her. There are very long kitty hairs coming through the diamond patterned hole/vents in the basket.

Still... this shouldn't delay us to take a shower. Also being lazy dumbasses posting to one another from across the room and not moving our collective asses.

Actually, it was the "long ass hair" that got her in trouble, specifically rearranging the words - the long hair around her ass. Ugh.

In the process, we have angered the Goddess...... She will require a fresh sacrifice of high grade Fancy Feast when she climbs out of the basket.

Still... this shouldn't delay us to take a shower. Also being lazy dumbasses posting to one another from across the room and not moving our collective asses.

Honestly, I quite enjoy sitting at my desk whilst you are sitting on the bed topless - definitely I'm not in any hurry! :D

Submerged

Spock's Beard

New Album with the group's new (third) singer Ted Leonard formally of Enchant and the touring drummer Jimmy Keegan as studio drummer since singer/drummer Nick D'Virgilio left for Cirque Du Soleil and Big Big Train as well as providing the excellent drumming on Mystery's latest "The World Is a Game." Rock on, all you incredibly talented musicians!

Last edited:
Actually, it was the "long ass hair" that got her in trouble, specifically rearranging the words - the long hair around her ass. Ugh.

In the process, we have angered the Goddess...... She will require a fresh sacrifice of high grade Fancy Feast when she climbs out of the basket.

Ohhh yeahhh, 'high grade' :rolleyes: lol

Now did you really have to go there with the details? I am still shuddering.

To Both of you:

Bloody Hysterical.

Harry Nilson: We coulda been anything that we wanted to be

This music can be seen/ heard on an advert on UK TV.

LOL, Thank you. I think we can borderline on obnoxious.

As for the monster, here she is. I swear her fur is a lot longer now. I measure about 4-4 1/2" long. She is very scary smart.

tumblr_ml7ki6DNeN1s57vbyo1_500.jpg

As for the monster, here she is. I swear her fur is a lot longer now. I measure about 4-4 1/2" long. She is very scary smart.

tumblr_ml7ki6DNeN1s57vbyo1_500.jpg

When I got her she was months old and fit in the palm of my hand. She is allergic to fleas and years with our Labrador caused her many hair problems. Now that our dog is gone, no fleas - so her hair is literally blossoming (or exploding might work better as a description). She looks big but when she gets wet (like today) there is nothing left to her...she is all fluff. The photo slave_ posted was one she took just months after Bailey (the lab) passed away so her hair is even fluffier and longer now.

The sweetest sound I know

My very large
Very gentle
Sweetest boy
Saint Bernard snoring next to my bed
He is the sweetest giant. Loves his daddy

Afternoon Delight.

Starland Vocal Band.

May your spark glow bright as well LF.

I hope you are well .

My delight was cutting grass today.

Afternoon Delight.

Starland Vocal Band.

May your spark glow bright as well LF.

I hope you are well .

My delight was cutting grass today.

Have You Heard

Pat Metheny Group

We are very well thank you. Cutting grass...sheesh we had an inch of snow yesterday that is already working on melting away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back