What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A voice no longer with us:

"Mes Amis" [from Doninzetti: 'Daughter of the Regiment' ]
(the story's damned daft, but this song is simply brilliant!)

Yes you do! It's shower time! :kiss:

Yeah, we woke up late and dirty kitty to contend with... poor thing.

Hiding Out

Spock's Beard

Poor traumatized baby; it'll be hours (coincidentally matching dinner time I'm sure) before we see the much cleaner little girl again.

Hiding Out

Spock's Beard

Poor traumatized baby; it'll be hours (coincidentally matching dinner time I'm sure) before we see the much cleaner little girl again.

A bit about the girl for those who may give a rat's ass... She is litfan's and my little princess! She is a long ass haired kitty that is absolutely stunning! After cleaning her, she found refuge in a laundry basket we set aside for her. There are very long kitty hairs coming through the diamond patterned hole/vents in the basket.

Still... this shouldn't delay us to take a shower. Also being lazy dumbasses posting to one another from across the room and not moving our collective asses.

A bit about the girl for those who may give a rat's ass... She is litfan's and my little princess! She is a long ass haired kitty that is absolutely stunning! After cleaning her, she found refuge in a laundry basket we set aside for her. There are very long kitty hairs coming through the diamond patterned hole/vents in the basket.

Still... this shouldn't delay us to take a shower. Also being lazy dumbasses posting to one another from across the room and not moving our collective asses.

A Treasure Abandoned

Spock's Beard

The hair is sticking out a couple of inches through the holes like chopped meat coming through a grinder. Absolutely, hysterical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back