What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'll be 47 later this year; still a young pup. My first "Big game system" was the Coleco Adam.
Now listening to Marillion with Fish on Script for a Jester's Tear

Well, you aren't that much younger. I must have lead a sheltered life--well, I know it did. Welcome to Lit, Litfan10!

Well, you aren't that much younger. I must have lead a sheltered life--well, I know it did. Welcome to Lit, Litfan10!

Thanks for the welcome. I escaped my sheltered youth (honestly more cows than people in my home town) for college in the "big city." I think I became a writer in self defense to use my imagination or go insane from the boredom.

Can anyone guess the name of the movie? A 45 was actually produced.

Kirk Douglas is correct!!!! The film was 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea. On the soundtrack I also have a demo of a group called the Rippington's whose claim to fame was the singing of Gilligan's Island.

Thanks for the welcome. I escaped my sheltered youth (honestly more cows than people in my home town) for college in the "big city." I think I became a writer in self defense to use my imagination or go insane from the boredom.

It's good that you are out. Have you submitted stories on Lit?

Maybe I'm Amazed.

Paul McCartney and Wings.

Priest, I'm so sad.:( My wonderful radio station has changed their format on Saturday nights. It sucks with all of this funky music now. At midnight it will go back to the things we like, but guess where I'll be by then?

Priest, I'm so sad.:( My wonderful radio station has changed their format on Saturday nights. It sucks with all of this funky music now. At midnight it will go back to the things we like, but guess where I'll be by then?

Burning Offerings?

Midnight the Hour of the re-newals.

The hour of the powers.

I will burn for you.

may you have as you desire but not more than you need.

:rose:

The Secret In Their Eyes, main theme from the best foreign language film in 2009.

Today is a day for a lot of writing so I am cranking it up - Avenged Sevenfold - "Afterlife." Definitely not Straus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back