What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIVING? Did you see Google today with the PacMan game? I played. I suck! I always sucked at it.

I have been well. Still no job. Have you finished with school, yet?

You and Me

Dave Matthews Band

Pfft, he wasn't alive when PacMan came out. :rolleyes:

Orly
The Guess Who

I was enjoying the Pacman even though I was dying like every three seconds until my son walked in and beat the level. Give me the big arcade version with the red knob joystick any day!

listening to Marillion's Anoraknophobia

I was enjoying the Pacman even though I was dying like every three seconds until my son walked in and beat the level. Give me the big arcade version with the red knob joystick any day!

listening to Marillion's Anoraknophobia

It was annoying, wasn't it? Hard to believe that's where it all started, too.

I remember going to the campus arcade to blow all my money (beer was always easy to get free back then) on Tron thinking that was the coolest thing.

I remember going to the campus arcade to blow all my money (beer was always easy to get free back then) on Tron thinking that was the coolest thing.

You are way younger than me. Tron to me is like PacMan to Blaze. I'm the mother of an Atari generation.

You are way younger than me. Tron to me is like PacMan to Blaze. I'm the mother of an Atari generation.

Yeah, I'll be 47 later this year; still a young pup. My first "Big game system" was the Coleco Adam.
Now listening to Marillion with Fish on Script for a Jester's Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back