What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Earl Grey tea and nibbling on caramel flavored rice cakes.

The final glass of Pinot Grigio Blush from dinner. Soon it will be tea.

Coffee with a shot of Sambuca . Wife is in New York for a conference this weekend. So will be indulging in my bad habits until her return.

On an "authorly" note do wish her luck. One of the keynote speakers is Louise Hay, who owns Hayhouse publishing, my wife is going to get a chance to meet her and pitch her latest book to her directly.

It could be huge for her career. And for mine as well, she starts doing even better than she has been, I can call it quits in a couple of years when I have 25 years in the union.

Coffee with a shot of Sambuca . Wife is in New York for a conference this weekend. So will be indulging in my bad habits until her return.

On an "authorly" note do wish her luck. One of the keynote speakers is Louise Hay, who owns Hayhouse publishing, my wife is going to get a chance to meet her and pitch her latest book to her directly.

It could be huge for her career. And for mine as well, she starts doing even better than she has been, I can call it quits in a couple of years when I have 25 years in the union.

Good luck, LC. Always good to sponge off the weaker half as my SO keeps saying. Just a joke; I keep his nose to the grindstone like Sissyphus.

Just now, a small libation of Pouilly Fuissé that was a present.

Good luck, LC. Always good to sponge off the weaker half as my SO keeps saying. Just a joke; I keep his nose to the grindstone like Sissyphus.

Just now, a small libation of Pouilly Fuissé that was a present.

I tell everyone all the time that I married up and am more than happy to ride her coat tails (amongst other things) she is also 8 years younger than me, with three degrees from two top universities.

My only problem will be insuring I get palimony when she gets tired of my worthless ass.

as for your joke, I put in about 50-55 hours a week, but it's just to say I'm not lazy. Her paycheck kills mine and I make fairly decent money.

A blend of lemon, raspberry, grape, pineapple, strawberry, and apple juice that I mixed some weeks ago.

It's fermented a bit, so now it has a spike to it. Just like good wine.

Back